The WarZ

Started by Pawx, 22-07-2012

Pawx

The WarZ is a Survival Horror MMO that immerses players in a zombie-infested, post-apocalyptic world in which a viral outbreak has decimated the human population leaving, in its wake, a nightmare of epic proportion.

Features-

Survival Horror MMO with entire game world build around a Zombie Apocalypse
  • Two modes of play: Normal (downed characters can be revived after "cool down" period) and Hardcore (death will be permanent)
  • Ability to switch between first-person (FPS) and third-person (TPS) perspectives
  • Huge maps ranging between 200 and 400 square kilometers
  • Meld of PvE (player versus environment) and PvP (player versus player) gameplay
  • Unique social elements, including bounties, rewards, help requests, trap setting, etc.
  • Safe Settlements: safe cities within the world where players can purchase, sell and store items as well as post notes for other players
  • Single purchase, downloadable client with ability to play full game without subscriptions or requiring in-game transactions
  • Full developer support with regularly scheduled, free content updates
  • Dedicated public servers as well as private servers that can be completely self-managed in game client
  • The first map is titled "Colorado"

• The WarZ comes out this Fall, and the Closed Beta starts this summer.

To sign up for the Closed Beta: http://thewarz.com/

inb4 DayZ fans say it is a rip off

INA7HAN

It sounds promising to be honest, and as this is a full game and not a mod I'd expect bigger and better servers. If this turns out to be a good game then we should probably make a team of some kind just like some have done in DayZ
WarZ: The New Zombie MMO

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

nKe

F2P game with levels and shit
not to forget PayToWin payments.

HitMan5523

Does sound like a Dayz ripoff, but I will try it.
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

INA7HAN

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Frostee

DayZ is bad, so this better be kewl

Pawx

Quote from: Nik3 on 22-07-2012
F2P game with levels and shit
not to forget PayToWin payments.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were developing the game.

Please, go on and tell us how you know everything.

It's not free for the record, twenty thirty bucks for the full game, with no sub.

Bl★ck Star

Still waiting for this.

I dun even care for the price.