The Movies : Post Your MOVIES!

Started by Szenti, 12-06-2010

Szenti

http://lionhead.com/Games/TheMovies/Default.aspx
About The Movies

Imagine you could make any movie you wanted to. Imagine you could pluck someone from obscurity and make him or her the hottest star in Tinseltown. Imagine that you had control of an entire movie studio, competing with others to create a string of box office smashes. Imagine being able to use your judgement alone, deciding whether success lies with epic action pictures or lots of low budget, hammy 'B' movies.

Will the stars you've so lovingly groomed develop monstrous egos - refusing to accept that they are now too old to play the romantic leads that made them famous? You can help, but there are only so many times you can send them to fat farms and plastic surgeons.

Will you watch your movies being shot or do you want to direct the action yourself? Will you decide to innovate and introduce the talkies, color or digital sound before any of your rivals? Or will you let the other studios make the investments, leaving you to jump on the bandwagon if the new technology becomes popular?

Many of the things you've ever read or heard about Hollywood are right here in The Movies - from stars having affairs and hitting the bottle to teams of genius filmmakers creating the box office hit of the year.
Movie mogul, talent spotter or film director. You can be one or you can be all three. That's the magic of The Movies.
-Took from the Lionhead Site.

I just like this game, you can write your own movie script, the actions what they will do, research better graphics, technology for your movies, better stuffs, make your own studio, place down the sets where your crew/directors, etc. will do the film, etc. Its just a great game! That torrent includes the expansion pack too, I just DL-ed it today, and going to do something with it...
The game saves your movies automatically, when you move them to the Archive, and in the menu you will be avaible to watch ALL OF THEM. From the first, to the last(?)...
I'm going to post my best (Of course, the best, the best writed scripts by me.) soon. But I still have to record them, and make a few others what are better... Yayayayayay. SO START POSTING MOVIES YA' MAGGOTS!

NO WAREZ

Bl★ck Star

The Game itself is pretty fun I bought it few years ago, but it gets boring fast :/

Szenti

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 12-06-2010
The Game itself is pretty fun I bought it few years ago, but it gets boring fast :/
There's very much ways to make movies, and a lot of others... You should post a few of your movies =D

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Szenti on 12-06-2010
Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 12-06-2010
There's very much ways to make movies, and a lot of others... You should post a few of your movies =D

Ima Dig it out of my Game Graveyard tomorrow xD

deluxulous

Szenti, please don't post torrents on here. We've been over this before.