TES V Confirmed and in development.

Started by Dragon, 23-11-2010

Dragon

QuoteIt looks as though Bethesda are indeed hard at work on the next Elder Scrolls game, with reports saying that it will be a direct sequel to Oblivion, and that voice recording for the game is already underway.
Eurogamer Denmark spilled the beans on the sequel after speaking to someone involved on the game's development. Eurogamer have translated the Danish news report, and it reads like this:

"This source not only confirmed that the game is in current production, but also spoke briefly about the content – with fantasy-sounding phrases like Dragon Lord, something with The Blades – and that voice acting for the characters in the game is currently happening in the weeks to follow.

The same source confirmed, with official game documents in hand, that this will be the chronological sequel to what happened in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, which is the latest game in the now 16-years-old Elder Scrolls saga and by itself one of the better RPGs for PC and consoles."

Oblivion was released all the way back in 2006, and there has since been little word of a sequel, it might finally be time to get excited.

Source: http://www.pcgamer.com/2010/11/23/elder-scrolls-v-is-in-development-will-be-a-direct-sequel-to-oblivion/

"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Bl★ck Star

Bielecki

They say the combat system will be made or influenced by Dark Messiah, its going to be awesome.

Chrono

I hope its really not a rumor..

Pawx

Quote from: Chrono on 23-11-2010
I hope its really not a rumor..

It's a Rumor, It's about the sixth Rumor about TES V I've heard so far. I'm going to need Video proof before I start believeing in the many Rumors of TES V.

Chrono

I know its a rumor...i am hoping they fucking announce..it already, and if does not have a new engine, i will nuke bethesda.

Chaos

I'd rather have better content than a new engine. They just need to do some work on physics, and I think the engine would be fine. I want to see more flexibility, bigger world, more secrets, less caves that are the same, more like morrowind.

lolKieck

I hope that you could feel that the bow has ACTUAL power, not making arrows fly 15 km/h and make them kill a goddamned Daedra Prince.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Chrono

I would really like some co-op so i could rp with like 2 or 3 friends.

Bielecki

There's soo many things Bethesda need to improve on, lets hope they have been listening to the community.