Survarium?

Started by kropfi, 25-04-2012

kropfi

http://survarium.com/en/

Looks pretty cool from the surface, I believe it's also made by the same people who made STALKER.

Lucidius

Vostok Games Developer's Diary #1

'After a long silence the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 development team is finally back with the announcement. A new studio and project, despite no official continuation of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 is reported, it looks like the ideas and spirit S.T.A.L.K.E.R. will live on in the team's new game – "Survarium" ' - Official STALKER FB Group

'Stalkers, while most of you are angry and upset (which we understand) please know that since December 2011 the entire Stalker team (myself included) was working without pay on Stalker 2 while new investors were scouted. That is our dedication. Sadly we could not gain legal rights to the franchise. We are still the same team working now at Vostok Games and on Survarium.' - Offical STALKER FB Group

There's alot of drama going on because they can't get the IP rights to STALKER and therefor are making a F2P MMO but the way they plan on developing the game sounds like it's encouraging community input so I doubt it'll be much of a problem.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Iam333

I love them, but during whole video there was only one thing on my mind:
They sound too perfect.

If it will be exactly as they say.
There would be no tears, only dreams.

But as we all know, it wont be as they promised once again. Sadly. *manly tear*

Also at first seconds they have shown possible Stalker 2 gameplay, which made me way too hyped.

Khorn

If this game becomes something like Stalker Online, than I think SRP may die.

Silver, you better get crackin'.

Silver Knight

It's a sad day indeed for stalker.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Paintcheck

And yet COD gets it's 47th remake this year.

I blame console kiddies.

Bl★ck Star