collapse

STALKER - Tales 'round the Campfire

deluxulous · 2204

Offline deluxulous

• HGN Illuminati
  • Vampire
  • Awards 2K Poster Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013
Funny stories go in this thread.

So, in CoP, after getting out of the main barge camp (SCHWERDZAGERIGMADERVEN or whatever) I walk up the hill, and I hear intense gunfire. Now, naturally, me being me, I wanted to go join in on the fun.

So, I get up the hill, and I see at LEAST 6 bandits in the fetal position, asking for help. Me: What the fuck.

Now, by this time, I realize I'm being shot at. By some random STALKERs. So, naturally, I shot them. And me being me, I ran UP to them, to get a better shot. And there were fucking BUSHES. They hid in the bushes, so I started shooting into them. And then the guy I'm shooting at disappears.

I never found his body. Anyone know if there are ghost STALKERS that haunt your dreams with guilt?

Story 2:

I went to the sawmill, and I saw a bunch of zombies. Me: Okay, they're stupid, they won't gang up on me or anything.

So I start picking off a few, pick up a shotty, kill everyone on the top level, alright.
So, I went to the bottom part of the sawmill. Entirely different story.

I get down there, I pick off a few stragglers, and I go around the corner of the house. BAM. 6 or 7 fucking zombies RIGHT THERE. Naturally, me being me, I shat my pants and promptly threw a grenade. And shot like crazy. I killed most of them, but two were busy seizuring on the ground. By this time, I had retreated up the hill to a Mili zombie trying to cut me down.

And then a pack of dogs rushes up the hill, and chases me into the sawmill. So, after dealing with THAT, I look outside to the gate, and what do I see? A group of fucking CATS rushing in the gate. Me: Damnit.

So, cats take three shots from the Mossberg to die, and I can safely say that those tools were not worth the trouble.

Next?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Plunger

• I am the hero HGN deserves. and also, the one it needs.
  • HGN Illuminati
  • Vampire
  • Awards 2K Poster Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012 Played on Minecraft Roleplay "Aceon" 2011 - 2013 Played on Terraria Roleplay "Caphori" 2011 - 2013 The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum.
Reply #1 on: 17-02-2010
I'm immune to emissions. Won't tell anybody how though, and it's not a glitch or cheat.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Pawx

• Catapult-Man
  • Awards Pack your shit in a box and get out.
Reply #2 on: 17-02-2010
.....Oh I'm sorry, I was to busy laughing at your picture XD
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Steel

• The Nosalis are coming.
  • Werewolf
  • Awards Official Member of the Kilopost Club
Reply #3 on: 18-02-2010
I'm immune to emissions. Won't tell anybody how though, and it's not a glitch or cheat.

Lol i know aswell...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chaosye

• Zombified Cat
Reply #4 on: 21-02-2010
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Stories :D

Well in SoC (LURK mod) I was going through the agroporm underground as part of the mission.  I almost reach the end of the level and then remember that I completely forgot to get Strelok's stash.

So I go back, get into the stash area and get all the loot and check the current time, somewhere around 15:00.

Since LURK had some stealth AI built into it, I figured I'd go and sleep in there until midnight, so the guards will have a harder time finding me.  Just as I'm about to select my sleeping bag, the screen slowly starts turning red and I see a chair floating in the air.

I was scared shitless since I had never seen anything like it and I dodge the chair as it gets thrown at me by some mysterious force.  Now since I saw that some mutant was using telekenesis on all the furniture in the room, I decided to get the hell out of there and try to escape.

Of course, I accidentally go the wrong way, and end up going all the way back to the long room with all the pipes running through it by some detour.  Once I reached that point, I heard some weird as hell grumbling coming from behind me, and I turned around seeing a goddamn Burer, in the Agroporm underground. 

I ran the hell away and hid behind a concrete wall.  Now, I've read about this thing in the STALKER wiki and never thought i'd encounter one this early.  So we both had a hell of a long fight and I almost died from the thing.  I walked over to it's corpse to loot it, and all of a sudden a bloodsucker comes out of NOWHERE and claws me to death instantly.

My last save was when I first entered the underground.

So I started a new game :3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Innokenti Katya

Offline Bl★ck Star

• The greatest Furfag and Otaku in HGN.
  • HGN Illuminati
  • GodLike
  • Awards Over 3000 Posts LGBT This member is a Queen of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
Reply #5 on: 23-02-2010
I ran the hell away and hid behind a concrete wall.  Now, I've read about this thing in the STALKER wiki and never thought i'd encounter one this early.  So we both had a hell of a long fight and I almost died from the thing.  I walked over to it's corpse to loot it, and all of a sudden a bloodsucker comes out of NOWHERE and claws me to death instantly.

Also happend to me xD
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chaosye

• Zombified Cat
Reply #6 on: 23-02-2010
Another smaller story:

When I was first trying out LURK I was going around the map (Havn't gone to Agroporm yet).  I did the mission saving Kruglov from all the mercenaries and went to Yantar.

I decided to go and explore the place.  I already knew about the X11 Lab emissions, so I didn't go in there but I definitely went around it.  Shot up a couple snorks along the way too, as well as a few zombies.

So I finish up there and am walking along a road outside the lab when all of sudden I hear a gi-fucking-normous roar come out behind.  So I turn around and I se-HOLY SHIT PSUEDOGIANT

I run the hell away, trying to shoot the thing down, using up all of my grenade rounds as well as a ton of shotgun ammo.

Eventually I take the thing down, 3/4ths of my health gone from the various snorks that were helping him out.

Then I got the FUCK out of there!

I did not know what a psuedogiant was doing outside of the labs :c
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Innokenti Katya

Tags:

STALKER - STASH

Started by Lucidius

Replies: 5
    Views: 1410
    Last post 27-12-2009
    by Lucidius
    Call of Pirpyat:Bandit pwns Stalker.

Started by Ravanger

Replies: 8
    Views: 2197
    Last post 31-03-2010
    by Zstan
    Best STALKER For You?

Started by Delta

Replies: 32
    Views: 5872
    Last post 24-08-2010
    by alex4576
    STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl Mod (New)

Started by irondeity

Replies: 8
    Views: 1541
    Last post 24-08-2010
    by alex4576
    Stalker Models for Arma2

Started by Steel

Replies: 118
    Views: 21719
    Last post 31-05-2010
    by Cobra

* Hello there Guest

Welcome to the HyperGaming Network forums! We are a large gaming and mod community. Please signup to gain access to other sections of the forum.

If you are having problems navigating the forums, please see this topic.

Forum News

Have an issue with a Member of Staff?
    Click here.

* Users Online

Dot Guests: 581 | Dot Users
    SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal