STALKER - STASH

Started by Lucidius, 18-12-2009

Lucidius

Much like MTV's ever so popular Cribz, this thread is for displaying your stash(es).

Lucid's Stash, Re-armed.wmv
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Moss

Such Horrible Music X| No Offense.
Moss--it has the charm of a creeping tune~Even in darkness it still grows.

Why do I love Moss?

I have been asked this question many times. Unfortunately, their is not one easy answer that I can give you.

Lucidius

Quote from: Moss on 23-12-2009
Such Horrible Music X| No Offense.

I'm not a huge fan of the song, only reason the song is used is because:

1) the title is a pun on Bionic Commando:rearmed (the sound track this song is from)
2) this son is used on the mission select screen, so i figured it'de be slihtly matching.
3) No audio is needed for the viewing of my STASH,, mute and listen to your own :3. Most of the music in my videos use music that i'm not  a huge fan of (sweet 4-16 ives me chills) but it's for the enhancement of the pun.

Post something more onstructive next time instead of trying to bump your postcount, btw.

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Locke

Ridiculous amounts of stuff.

Mangoman

You have like what 5000000000 boxes of ammo? :P

Lucidius

Pretty much, i keep most of the ammo I find for interesting weapons.

Also collection got bigger, bought 150kru worth of guns I wont use, including 3 deagles all chambered for different calibers.

Also got a rather large collection of artifacts now.

My Profile[/b][/size]