Stalker Models for Arma2

Started by Steel, 09-05-2010

Steel

Well guys, im in the process of making a very basic scenario, due to lack of time.
There will be no markers or anything, NPC's are going to be commanded by all of you.

Alot of people cant make any of the dates posted, so we are going to postpone until sunday.
Gives me an Afro some time to prep it all.
Sorry.

Bl★ck Star

Kill all Militaries ! xD

lolKieck

Quote from: The Jackal on 16-05-2010
Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 15-05-2010
maybe we can Arrange a ArmA2 game this evening/night

Im organizing the first RP event for either Tuesday or Monday.
Its my birthday today so i wont be playing.

Happy BDay dude. I'm trying to convince my dad for buying ArmA 2. But still he doesn't want.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Bl★ck Star

Then torrent it >__>

Steel

Yer, for those of you that have torrented it, please take note that when its set up on Afro's Dedi, you wont be able to play lol It will kick you.

Bl★ck Star

>___> then I cant play

Steel

It wont be for a while, we all have alot of testing to do.
In the mean time: Get a job.

Bl★ck Star

I could buy me the game but I know I wont play it long cause I find it confusing.

Khorn

The game is confusing, but after time you will learn to understand to play it.

Also, you should wait for Operation Arrowhead or what the next ARMA is called.

Assassinator

And so why not design it now, have fun, and then port it later when that games comes out and IF we decide it's worth it? I doubt it's going to have STALKER models the second it's released. :3

Paintcheck

Do not torrent it. If you cannot afford to buy it, then you don't get to play it. Don't be a prick.

Although please pirate every last game Ubi Soft ever makes due to their fucking gay DRM. I know AC2 has been cracked so by all means pirate that. Do not pirate legit devs like Bohemia though.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Paintcheck on 17-05-2010
Do not torrent it. If you cannot afford to buy it, then you don't get to play it. Don't be a prick.

Although please pirate every last game Ubi Soft ever makes due to their fucking gay DRM. I know AC2 has been cracked so by all means pirate that. Do not pirate legit devs like Bohemia though.

Who cares ?

and like I said i could buy me the game but I dont find it good enough to buy me the game.

If I really like a Game, I buy it.

Steel

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 17-05-2010
Quote from: Paintcheck on 17-05-2010

Who cares ?

and like I said i could buy me the game but I dont find it good enough to buy me the game.

If I really like a Game, I buy it.

I agree with paintcheck, if you havent got the money, or arent willing to buy it, done Pirate it.
I pirated Call of pripyat, the only game i pirated, then i bought it when it came out...
Heres the thing with ArmA:
It requires a very mature audience, and an almost strategic mind, you have to actually be SKILLED to play it, unlike every other shooter.
Its not like TF2, CSS, CoD... which all in reality is a bunch of pussyfooting shit.
Anyway, no more arguing.

Bl★ck Star

If iam not sure about a game I pirate them and most of the time I buy them after a week or some days.

If this project gets good I will also buy it but not right now.

Steel

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 18-05-2010
If iam not sure about a game I pirate them and most of the time I buy them after a week or some days.

If this project gets good I will also buy it but not right now.

Well blackstar, your in with the testing anyway, so you will know first hand, all testing will be done on Hamachi anyway.

Akira

By the way.. What message would appear on a pirated version? If it's about the key, there's a way to "bypass" that. If it's about BattleEye or w/e, I guess there would be a way to disable it on the server.

Bl★ck Star

Did this project died ?

Steel

No.
Just nothing for it is being put on the HGN forums.

Cobra

Well, I hope this actually goes through it would be VERY popular rp Server. (I remember suggesting this before :) )