Stalker MMO? Check it out

Started by Chaos, 11-03-2015

Chaos

http://szone-online.net/

It's very very buggy, but it has potential. What do you guys think? I've always wanted to play a Stalker MMO or just online in general. I'd rather have a Co-Op version that's polished up than a really buggy MMO, but it's worth checking out.

Zen

It's been around for AGES. I used to play it with a whole group of people and we got into a massive war with another faction, it was pretty fun and I'd love to play it again but they have not improved it AT ALL. It is also heavly p2w

jaik

Quote from: Zen on 12-03-2015
It's been around for AGES. I used to play it with a whole group of people and we got into a massive war with another faction, it was pretty fun and I'd love to play it again but they have not improved it AT ALL. It is also heavly p2w

the fact that this game implemented a p2w shop already makes it pretty anti-stalker imo. i'd avoid calling it a stalker game
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Chaos

Jake, knowing what I know now, I have to agree. I just discovered it the day I posted it; I've barely played and it's already let me down. It's not at all what I expected. I thought, "hey the graphics aren't great but if this is ANYTHING like stalker it's going to be great, awesome!!" and it's nothing like ANY of the games in the series. I'm so dissapointed. They might as well make it open-source, but it seems to me that they're all about money.
   I've seen way better in less time from one guy, and this is supposed to have a whole dev team. I found a forum post that shows they at least listen to suggestions, and also proves how unrelated and different GSC really is from the sZone dev team.  Too bad GSC didn't attempt this.
   On another note, I'm excited to see what Bethesda can do with the series. What do you guys think about Bethesda making S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2?

Zen

Quote from: Chaos on 13-03-2015
    Jake, knowing what I know now, I have to agree. I just discovered it the day I posted it; I've barely played and it's already let me down. It's not at all what I expected. I thought, "hey the graphics aren't great but if this is ANYTHING like stalker it's going to be great, awesome!!" and it's nothing like ANY of the games in the series. I'm so dissapointed. They might as well make it open-source, but it seems to me that they're all about money.
   I've seen way better in less time from one guy, and this is supposed to have a whole dev team. I found a forum post that shows they at least listen to suggestions, and also proves how unrelated and different GSC really is from the sZone dev team.  Too bad GSC didn't attempt this.
   On another note, I'm excited to see what Bethesda can do with the series. What do you guys think about Bethesda making S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2?

Now I know you are baiting, make it less obvious next time.