Stalker COP is hard as fuck with the redux mod

Started by Locke, 01-09-2010

Locke

The new redux mod that I recently installed makes this game ridiculously hard. Honestly, you cannot be hit even once by any kind of damage source and expect to live without using a med kit and a bandage, or in some cases, even more medical attention is needed. It's the only mod I have played where a stalker with a SPAS-12 can be killed by a single blind dog is he is not careful. The engagements with bandits are also extremely painful, because of the high damage the computer is usually killed when they try to rush your enemies, causing you to be alone and most likely will end in your demise. If any of you are familiar with the mission at the ranger station where you must disrupt the bandit trade, I spent a good half an hour on that mission playing over and over, and dying over and over. Another problem are the crashes, which do tend to happen, making me save every 10 minutes just in case. Anyways, if you are looking for a true STALKER experience, one full of rage, and Nintendo hard difficulty, this is the mod for you. Maybe it gets easier once I get better stuff. Maybe.

Dug

I just love the way this mod makes it hard. I always thought stalker was too easy, even on master.