Skyrim E3 Gameplay

Started by Frostee, 06-06-2011

Frostee

Chrono

It's looking truly epic...but i really hope they didnt script anything in this video, like the last time (oblivion anyone?)

Agera

Silver Knight

Looks shit on the xbox.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Thanatos

Quote from: Last.Exile on 06-06-2011
Looks shit on the xbox.

But it's the best I have since I don't have a computer that can run it on high graphics.

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

Jared47

Doesn't look like a kind of game that would have the old skill things ( Lock picking, Alchemy, ect). It just looks like to me that they went for a more action approach over true RPG, but still keeping the open world element. But if they still have that kind of stuff, then it would be epic.

I just hope you don't have to wear that same armor the entire game, it's the only kind I've seen in any trailer or screenshot.

Frostee

Quote from: Jared47 on 07-06-2011
I just hope you don't have to wear that same armor the entire game, it's the only kind I've seen in any trailer or screenshot.

Considering that every human NPC wears something (most of the time), I think they would let you get better armor. Also, they probably use that armor because they think its cool.

jaik

No. They wear only that armor because they don't want to spoil anything.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Frostee

Quote from: Jake on 07-06-2011
No. They wear only that armor because they don't want to spoil anything.

^ Or that.

Das_Uberman

Come on guys, unscripted dragons, dual wielding, 3D menus, skill trees, shout powers, awesome graphics, huge world, smithing and other activities, duels, enhanced npc interactions, awesome 3rd person mode, new quest engine, THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE EPIC!

deluxulous

How about we just have one E3 thread...

also: FUCK YEAH SKYRIM

Chrono

It will be epic..tough it will also be "dumbed" down in comparison with morrowind.

Agera

Quote from: PistolKid on 08-06-2011
How about we just have one E3 thread...

also: FUCK YEAH SKYRIM

Was thinking the exact same thing.

mxh24

This is going to be the best game ever in the series.... I loved oblivion and played it 4 times. Hope to get it!

"When in doubt, mumble."

Buffalo Wings

Looks really good, cant wait for it.

Renay

If my laptop can't handle this game or BF3 I'm gonna quit gaming

meetdadoom

Quote from: mxh24 on 09-06-2011
This is going to be the best game ever in the series.... I loved oblivion and played it 4 times. Hope to get it!

Not enough times.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Chrono

i played oblivion....lost the count...