Settlers 7 Beta!

Started by Silver Knight, 01-02-2010

Silver Knight

The Beta for the Settlers 7 game is out, i remember doing the beta for the last two settlers games, it's pretty fun, although i wouldn't personally buy it unless it was cheap, it's no way as good as Settlers 3 and Settlers IV. The beta is free, all you need in a fileplanet account.

General Info:

Choose your own path to victory in The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom™, the long-anticipated sequel to the award-winning strategy game. Embark on an exciting quest to create, build and manage your kingdom in the most innovative, customizable and re-playable version ever!

FilePlanet users residing in North America and United Kingdom can grab a beta key and start playing today.

Minimum Specifications:
512 MB RAM-Graphic card incl. Pixel Shader 3.0-support (preferably NVIDIA)

Get It Here:
http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/settlers-7/beta/

Trailer:
The Settlers 7 - Path of a Kingdom

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Afromana

Time to bring up that good old proxy.
I loved number 6, but the features god damn sucked after a while, replayablity was an all time low in that game.
Lets hope this is better.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Afromana on 02-02-2010
Time to bring up that good old proxy.
I loved number 6, but the features god damn sucked after a while, replayablity was an all time low in that game.
Lets hope this is better.

I wish that they would just remake Settlers 3 and IV. I loved those economy systems, and it worked great! Using towers to further your land, meeting your peoples needs by producing food, tools, weapons. Dear god i miss that.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Szenti

FilePlanet Beta Event

Thank you for your interest in the Settlers 7 beta. This beta program is limited to users residing in North America and the United Kingdom only.
I hate this.
Anyways by seeing the trailer, I want to play with Settlers again... Lets see wheres that damned box.

Welek

My system got rolled.

512 MB card fail.

Chaos

Quote from: Welek on 03-02-2010
My system got rolled.

512 MB card fail.
Yeah mine's 256 mb :/