S.T.A.L.K.E.R How scary is it? 1-10

Started by dr.steve, 01-10-2009

Zombiedance

When I was running around i accidentally fell in a hole and just decided to keep going down jumping from breaks in the wall on both sides. Then when i got down i found out it was a mission spot were you have to get the tin box. Then i hear a scream. I'm sitting there at night playing this btw. Then 2 snorks come running at me and im standing there and they jump out of the shadows and owned me. That was probably like an 8. But everywhere else it isn't scary at all.

[INVICTUS]

I'd have to agree with Nike3 on nights being 10 out of 10 on the scary scale, but usually during the day in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. it's not that scary, maybe a 1 out of ten, and a 7 out of ten for all the labs you go through (Especially LAB X16, when you have LURK mod it's hard lugging around a ton of ammo without an EXO.)

james555643

Quote from: dr.steve on 01-10-2009
Title says it all How scary is it from a 1-10

It's eerie :3 Is eerie. IS RUSSIAN.

Water

Skillkill

The game is pretty laid back once you get over the first SIN AGAINST GOD but otherwise....yeah it's a 10-10.

Gets infinitely worse when you apply the better mods

Bl★ck Star

1 out of 10

There are scarier games i think

even the labs dont really scared me >.>

Genesis

Locke

Delta

7 Especially at Night.
8 If your Fighting Mono-Fags :/
9 If your out of Medkits and have no ammo (Oh YES!)
10 If Your Game Crashes and Saves Get Corrupted :/!!!

Predu

SoC Definitely 9      Since the lab parts scared the shit out of me.
CS 5                        I guess. Not that scary.
CoP 8                      The darky underground tunnels made by anoms were scary.

Bielecki

The sleeping BloodSuckers bit in COP was pretty creppy, just seeing them like that.

Nova

SoC: 7-The lab part's scared the shit out of me!

Tsukaro

10 when underground.
8 at night.
10 when you have no health kits, or bandages.
3 during the day.
10 when armed with nothing but a knife against several military.

Dark Scar

Less scary when you play it alot, you expect things, first time i played it, id say 5/10

==============================================
If you require any help in regarding S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay or any other HGN related business, feel free to ask me or any other member of the HGN staff.

SF : |HGN-STSA| Dark Scar

Smithy

8/10 :S Was scary at first.
'Dweller'
KIA, Body not found. PDA Discovered.
-------------------------------------------------------
Kergert - Initiate Kergert Active.
Location unknown.
-------------------------------------------------------
The Jester
Active/Alive - Location zone sector
Urban Mercnary Suit|Groza|Vogs attached

Ping-Pong

10 if you are in the middle of the night and being followed by a Chernobyl Dog. (Psiconic Psuedodog)

1 if it is in the broad daylight and a Pound is following your ass.

5 if you are in X-18 for the first time and you are on Master difficulty and the Poltergeists around you have a bone to pick with you as well as a couple Snorks.
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

RG4ORDR

5 in SoC CS unknow CoP is pretty scary sometimes
er

Bucky

Quote from: Wellington on 05-04-2010
Yeah, I saw that. Where exactly is that? Or what quest is that apart of?

I belive that is the Mutant Hunter (AkA Detective) Mission, the one you get from grouse.

SPOILERS (Highlight to read)

Its the one where Grouse takes you to kill the Chimera and you eventually help him find Danilla and he takes you to a Bloodsucker lair because he thinks its whats been killing the STALKERS. After which he goes missing and you find out Tremor has been killing and sucking the blood out of all the victims (AkA The Missing STALKERS) due to a Hemoglobin addiction, after you talk to him he kills himself and you tell Beard about it...he gives you a modest reward and you get and achivement that gives you ammo in your personal box on Skadovsk every time you sleep there I think.

Bl★ck Star

2/10

STALKER wasn't that scary :/

Nargotah

6/10 in COP. Very atmospheric and eerie, but not downright terrifying. The Penumbra series, on the other hand...

rasse_boy

well if you talking roll play its like 5 caus when there is these fucked up monsters everywhere you geat a little freaked and the game is like 7 i just played it a little bit and it was a bit scarry when it came to the anomalies luring around everywhere lol
Cookie monster says hello :D

jack930

Kill all son's of bitches,that's my official Instructions

SRP Chars:

Artjom Sergej "Raptor"
Dimitri Roskolov
Artjom Svechenko