This is a briliant mod, I think everyone should try it out, here's the list of changes/new stuff etc.:
Mod Images here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/i-work-alone/images
Mod Summary here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/i-work-alone
FULL LIST OF CHANGES:
* New weapon animations
* New weapon sounds
* Weapon sounds and animations synchronized
* All upgrades available after collecting all tool sets
* No weapon restrictions in safe zones
* Loot money from corpses
* 50% less reward money for completed missions/quests
* Realtime gameplay (change in main menu, F1= vanilla speed / F2= realtime speed)
* New starting time, instead of 09.00 you now arrive in Zaton at 21.00
* Actor tweaks
* Actor belong to “Ukrainian Special Services (USS)” and not “Free Stalkers”
* New starting gear
* Better graphics and textures: environment/items/some suits/weapons
* Russian Dialogs & English SubText
* Variation Mod
* New PDA map and inventory for wide screen
* Slightly transparent inventory
* Minimal HUD: no grenade warnings, no hit indicator, new binocular vision
* Dynamic “Helmet” HUD
* Sleeping bag & sleeping pills
* Alundaio’s various AI Mod v1.07
* AI Reworked (stalkers & monsters)
* Reworked monster behavior and zombified stalkers are mindless wanderers that attack everything
* Colonel Kovalski bug fixes
* Several game “bug” fixes, like unreachable stashes and more
* Sleeping bloodsuckers “FIX”, fix needed when custom footstep sound is used
* Minor artifact tweaks
* Oasis artifact will no longer reduce your hunger but it has better healing ability,
it is highly radioactive as it supposed to be
* Stronger and deadlier anomaly’s
* New inventory icons and descriptions
* AtmosFear v2.1
* Nimble’s weapons “unique textures”
* Snag’s AKSU with a fixed PSO mini-scope
* There is two sets of knifes in the game now, one that is your standard issue
military knife and works just as the vanilla knife. Then there is the hunting knife
that the rest of the stalkers uses, it uses a weapon slot and you can sell them.
* Military knife, Binoculars, PDA and Identitycard will show up in your inventory,
you can’t drop or sell them
* Thermite grenades added to the game
* The VOG-25 grenade uses now the right Icon and Model
* More realistic weapon damage and no iron sight zoom
* Ballistic tweaks
* Iron sight aligned correctly
* Real weapon names
* Gnomus scopes, retextured by Ceano
* All upgrades cost 25% more then vanilla
* The Military and Uncle Yar will charge you for repairing your gear in Pripyat,
the Military will give you 50% discount and Uncle Yar 15% discount
* Minor suit tweaks
* Wear Your Helmet
* No lock down when fighting enemy’s close to safe zones
* Quest items can be stored in your stash
* Less food and medics in loot
* Less ammo and grenades in loot
* Food and medics stats tweaked
* Food don’t restore health
* Bandages only stops bleeding
* Item weights tweaked
* You get paid less for artefact’s
* Trader don’t buy weapons in poor condition
* The scientist is now buying artefact’s
* All traders and Stalkers is paying you less for everything they buy
* No gifts in your stash after the quest’s “friend of stalkers” & “monsterhunter”
* Better blood
* Better headlamp
* Crow fix
* Dead body remove time (stalkers & mutants)
* Drag dead body’s and items with (“Shift” + “Use” key)
* No more blowout task messages
* Cleared Stash Mod, places a small treasure icon map spot where you pick up a stash
* Ammo aggregation
"I Work Alone" ver.1.0 is a compilation of these mods:
· Ceanos 'Call from Pripyat' v.8.0
· Russian dialog/English subtitles
· Absolute Structures v1.0
· Absolute Nature v2
· S.C.O.P. Realistic
· AtmosFear v2.1
· Variant Mod
· Wear your Helmet
· RealTime Mod
· Various AI Mod v1.07
New Version released 1.1, change log here:
I WORK ALONE v.1.1
What is new in version 1.1?
- Reworked, varied and bugfree Atmosfear 2.1 weathersystem.
- More varied night time darkness. Several hours will be pitch black, when there's no moon light.
- Improved Nature textures from Atmosfear Nature 2.0 (fresh green).
- Added heavy rain, cold mist and frightening fog.
- Depth of field and vision distance balanced for every type of weather.
- Optimization for higher FPS.
- Color desaturation in visual aspects for a more ‘sad’ Tjernobyl look.
Version 1.0 is already installed - what do I do?
Delete your 'gamedata' folder and install ver. 1.1 as described in the attached readme.
Overwrite all existing files that pop up. And continue your journey through the zone.
Remember to load the user_atmosfear.ltx from the console.
Can I use my savegames from vers.1.0?
Yes, ver. 1.1 is savegame compatible with all your saves from ver. 1.0
I havent tried this mod before.
What are the characteristics of the mod?
See features for a detailed description.
Will you release a version of the mod without the russian voices and the helmet vision?
You are free to tinker with the data at your own risk any way you like.
The “I Work Alone” -concept aims for authenticism and therefore stands as it is.
So what bugs and CTD’s did the testing of vers 1.1 report?
No CTD, no bugs
Do I need ver. 1.0?
No, vers 1.1 is a standalone mod and installation.
What are the requirements?
Strong hardware and an installation of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat ver. 1.6.02.
No other mods can be installed.