S.T.A.L.K.E.R - Call of Pripyat

Started by Zstan, 08-01-2010

Zstan

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat Debut Trailer [HD]

I haven't seen a thread about the new STALKER game so I deiced to make a thread.

And apparently it's already out.  Oh and I don't think the game is ever going to be in English.

Call of Pripyat picks up shortly after the events in Shadow of Chernobyl, having found out about the open path to the Zone center, the government holds a large-scale military operation to take aim at the CNPP under control.

Aviator

It's in English.
It's only for sale in Germany and Poland right now, they come in German and English.
The story is about the government sending tons of choppers towards the center of the Zone, but they all end up crashing all over the zone, and all happen to be spread around the Zone everywhere. You take the role of an ex-master stalker who was hired by the military to go into the Zone and find out what caused all of the choppers to crash, and you help your military and ecologist buddies along the way. There's tons of new shit- a new swamp, a new cordon area, a new Pripyat area, it's not just a new swamp area and the old Zone like in Clear Sky, the entire game was redesigned pretty much. It's amazing. And it doesn't suck like Clear Sky.

Aznpunk77

Looks pretty cool, kinda interesting to be working with the military. I'll try to purchase it the day it releases here. Clear Sky sounded pretty good to me, you could make your own artifacts, modify your weapons, some other crap and helps follow the lore. I'll try to purchase that when I can.

Bl★ck Star

I could already purchase it but i first want to buy CS and beat it so i know the complete story without skipping a game ^^

deluxulous

CS was not my idea of a good game. I "acquired" it, and it was laggy as hell, and crashed every other second. I dropped it there.

CoP looks fun. If it's awesome like SoC, I'll get it.

Tunddruff

IT COMES OUT IN NORTH AMERICA ON FEB2/10!!!

Aznpunk77

22 days away from the current date. This game is going to be awesome...

Cobra

Quote from: Tunddruff on 09-01-2010
IT COMES OUT IN NORTH AMERICA ON FEB2/10!!!

Sweet, I have 40 USD hmmm now I just need to wait...

Zstan

I can't wait for this game.

Cobra

Quote from: Zstan on 09-01-2010

I can't wait for this game.

How come Sidrovich never changes his clothes?

deluxulous

Because he's too fat.

And lazy.

Alex

And caws hes NAWT REEL!!!!
Besides...can you think of anything better for him to wear?

Bl★ck Star

Ha you guys need to wait i could buy it right now muahahahaha

Steel

I played CoP the day it came out, not to mention finished the game and all side quests in 2 DAYS.
It really isnt that good.
Updated systems etc, which are good, but it dosent even beat CS, And of course, it will never beat SoC.

lolKieck

I am playing CoP in Polish, and no, it is not master stalker, but an government agent in disguise as STALKER. *facepalm*
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Bl★ck Star

Zstan

Made that in like 2 seconds.

Sickness

I actually want to play this real bad. I remember when CS came out, it disappointed me, hopefully this wont.
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Verian

I played the Russian version for a little bit. It's a big, big, big improvement over clear sky, but not as good as Shadow of Chernobyl. It's still a great game though. Looking forward to play it in real english, as opposed to that shoddy translation patch..

Strelok Holmes

*Gasp* me waaaaaaaaaaant.

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Aresty

The game is nice, Specially the group of stalkers and the fast travel options.
Still the map feels small, and you can't join faction.

Royz

The day.... it has come...

Zombiedance

Its a great game but don't expect shadow of Chernobyl..... I do find it better than both of the previous games though mainly because of the fact that there are no crashes and very few bugs and you can join small groups of loners if you want its really cool. A few minutes ago i found a group of loners and followed them to Vintar and then the leader pulled out his gun ran inside and shot this one specific guy up. I was standing there just staring. I guess those two guys didnt like each other. Any one else had this happen.

Lucidius

I heard there's 2 player coop.

I'm assuming this is utter BS.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Plunger

I walk out of the boat base. And all of a sudden a war starts between Bandits and Loners right outside. Twenty-Five dead bodies, no survivors. So I naturally take all the loot. I have about 50 guns now.