S.T.A.L.K.E.R - Call of Pripyat

Started by Zstan, 08-01-2010

Waib

man ive been dying to play the new stalker game, i heard so much good stuff about it, how they combined the best elements of SoC and CS into 1. I also heard that theres only 3 different "areas" now  ):  this sounds terrible, the original "areas" were so tiny how can this game be fun with only 3?

Steel

Quote from: Waib on 17-02-2010
man ive been dying to play the new stalker game, i heard so much good stuff about it, how they combined the best elements of SoC and CS into 1. I also heard that theres only 3 different "areas" now  ):  this sounds terrible, the original "areas" were so tiny how can this game be fun with only 3?

Firstly, the areas are BIG...
Secondly, there is a number of unique quests, about 70 in total (i have done 60 so far)
Its not just "Go kill teh stalker"
Or "Go purge the mutant lair"
ITs unique, fun to do missions.

Mrtasker

I've had 2 playthroughs of Stalker COP, and I have to say I found the ending very lackluster and gained a massive feeling of pointlessness.

But all in all, COP has to be the best of the three because of the more open areas, and more importantly the large number of unquie quests.

Third times the charm.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

deluxulous

I thought the graphics were pretty bad/mediocre, even compared to SoC.

I played on Maximum settings. It still wasn't very good.

Mrtasker

You don't really play a game like stalker for the graphics, you play it for the experiance and gameplay.

Like i'd play fallout 1 or 2 over fallout 3 any day.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Y4L

Just one more day! I can't wait to play it.

Khorn

Out of all the STALKER games I played, i like this one the most.

Just an awesome game. Loved the Pripyat level.

Tunddruff

Pripyat just feels empty, it truely feels like the "dead city"

Khorn

That is why I enjoy it.

Mrtasker

So I was playing call of pripyat, and came across this scene.

Rofl

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Zombiedance

I have had to replay the beginning 6 times and I'm still having fun. This time im using smrter mod and i found a p90.