RIPPED ShoC Sounds

Started by Tunddruff, 03-01-2010

Deathcon

Awesome these are really good, I hope these can be put in the server.

lolKieck

Wait. You ripped off the gunshots !?
If yeah, I will say: HELL YEAH!
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Tunddruff

... The pack contains EVERY SOUND IN SHOC.

So yes, it does have gun sounds.

KillSlim

I'm guessing it has the eerie background noises? If yes, those are a must for Hostel's up coming map.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

deluxulous

Must... have...

Dark Angel

I've noticed that Tund is doing lots of stuff but i don't see any updates on the server! Explain!

KillSlim

Quote from: Dark Angel on 03-01-2010
I've noticed that Tund is doing lots of stuff but i don't see any updates on the server! Explain!

SK doesn't want someone else taking the Glory.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Verian

Wow, good job! Did that take a lot of work I wonder? Anyway, it would feel a lot more like the actual game with these if we do end up using them.

Tunddruff

Nah. He wants me to redo the content pack redirecting EVERYTHING to /hgn/stalker/<...>

I dont want to. It seems trivial.

Celtic

Wow Tunny every time I check the forums or have a chat with you, you're working on something new.  Excuse me while I go edit my best developer vote in the HGN Awards.

Tunddruff

Heh thanks. Silver is saving the suit models till rad2 I think. But w/e, Im probably just gunna combind the content packs cause I AM making them not.