Red Dead Redemption

Started by deluxulous, 07-04-2010

deluxulous

General Information:
America, early 1900's. The era of the cowboy is coming to an end.

When federal agents threaten his family, former outlaw John Marston is sent across the American frontier to help bring the rule of law. Experience intense gun battles, dramatic train robberies, bounty hunting and duels during a time of violent change.

Red Dead Redemption is an epic battle for survival in a beautiful open world as John Marston struggles to bury his blood-stained past, one man at a time.

Platforms & Release Dates:

Xbox 360, Playstation 3. (PC probably like GTA4. It'll come out later.)

May 18, 2010 (N.A.) May 21, 2010 (Europe)

Media:

http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption/screens

Video's:

http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption/videos

Other Links
http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
winwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwin

just my opinion

Silver Knight

Looks awesome, GTA Wild West Style!

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Last.Exile on 07-04-2010
Looks awesome, GTA Wild West Style!

true thing, looks stylish the game

Szenti

The game will be amazing, I readed a lot of it in an older PC Guru magazine.
We will steal horses now.

Assassinator

Played Red Dead Revolver, was a great game. Cannot wait for this.

Welek

that looks so fucking cool you have no idea how much fucking jizz i just blew all over my screen

Zstan

I'm never going to play Gfail again.

Zombiedance

It looks cool but when i buy it ill probably get bored in 4 days. Ive only had 4 games that ever kept me playing for more than 1 week or less. Oblivion, Monster Hunter, Stalker SHOC, and Garrysmod. It takes an amazing game to keep me playing ive played mw2 mp everyone is worshipping the game i play it for 1 hour and i got bored. If you look at my steam account i have 21 games ( not including non steam games) I only play 2 of them the all mighty garrysmod and STALKER.

Zstan

Quote from: Zombiedance on 14-04-2010
It looks cool but when i buy it ill probably get bored in 4 days. Ive only had 4 games that ever kept me playing for more than 1 week or less. Oblivion, Monster Hunter, Stalker SHOC, and Garrysmod. It takes an amazing game to keep me playing ive played mw2 mp everyone is worshipping the game i play it for 1 hour and i got bored. If you look at my steam account i have 21 games ( not including non steam games) I only play 2 of them the all mighty garrysmod and STALKER.
Out of 45 games I have 1 installed.

Lucidius

Yeah, Generally I have to find an anjoyable niche in the game to play it IF something is too well rounded, or mediocre in all respects then it's alot less fun.

Look at Morrowind for instance. I love making my guys, getting gear, exploring. I hate the combat, and the quests are confusing. So naturally any time I play I spend countless hours exploiting the fuck out of the game and getting uber gear, and then doing jack shit with it and quitting. IT's till fun as fuck though.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Zombiedance

I kind of have games just to say i have them ive been selling them off recently though.

Zstan

Quote from: Lucidius on 14-04-2010
Yeah, Generally I have to find an anjoyable niche in the game to play it IF something is too well rounded, or mediocre in all respects then it's alot less fun.

Look at Morrowind for instance. I love making my guys, getting gear, exploring. I hate the combat, and the quests are confusing. So naturally any time I play I spend countless hours exploiting the fuck out of the game and getting uber gear, and then doing jack shit with it and quitting. IT's till fun as fuck though.
I had Champions Online just so I could make characters.

When I first got it I was like "Holy shit this is gonna be so awesome!!!1!!"

Then I made a character "This is fucking amazing I will play this forever"

Then I started playing "What the fuck is this..."

Then I only made characters because that game fucking sucks a million cocks in combat / quests.

Lucidius

My friend bought City of Heroes/Villians just to use the character creator.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

lolKieck

I need a PS3 crew to roam with :P
Awsome game
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Megaqgzqgz

The open world looks like 10 times the size of gta 4. I can't wait to play it!