Post your Minecraft creations

Started by Afromana, 07-07-2010

Afromana

Ive been playing Minecraft alot lately, both Creative mode and Survival mode, and Ive managed to make some cool things in Creative mode, and I was curious if maybe people in HGN have made some stuff.

If anyone wants to play with me, maybe even help me make these things, go to www.minecraft.net and register, then use this link:

Blaxor's Free Build Server (Link may change over time, if so, go to http://minecraft.net/servers.jsp and find the server name)

So, if you got anything, post screenshots of it here!
Whetever its a house or a gigantic statue.

Creative Mode

Afromana

X-303: Prometheus

NAD C 375BEE Amplifier

Cola Can

And last, but not least

Cerwin Vega XLS 215 Speaker

Dark?:

Infdev / Survival Mode

Zstan

Alucard cartoony wonderland

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Bl★ck Star

Nuff said

made this around christmas last year

Afromana

Update, XLS 215 is now done.

Afromana

Im out of ideas, anyone got an idea what I should make?

Akira

Black Star you bitch, we both know you didn't build that cat. And we both know who did it. >_>

Locke

I bought it two days and it's amazing. I've spent most of my time gathering resources in infdev

Afromana

Sales for Minecraft have increased drastically. the last week, Hitting 400 per day.
I recommend anyone with a spare 9 Euro to buy this game RIGHT NOW, while its still 50% off.
Its an amazing re-playable game, and it just keeps on getting better.

Updates:
Changed the thread's look a bit, referral images are now in the name, will start adding people's creations to the thread

Also, For Infdev people, your shack's / Houses / Cave's are also welcome in this thread!

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Akira on 07-07-2010
Black Star you bitch, we both know you didn't build that cat. And we both know who did it. >_>
xDDD

I know Dark builded it (friend of me and Akira)

:trollface:

He's awesome in Minecraft

Zstan

Quote from: Afromana on 07-07-2010
Sales for Minecraft have increased drastically. the last week, Hitting 400 per day.
I recommend anyone with a spare 9 Euro to buy this game RIGHT NOW, while its still 50% off.

Updates:
Changed the thread's look a bit, referral images are now in the name, will start adding people's creations to the thread

Also, For Infdev people, your shack's / Houses / Cave's are also welcome in this thread!

It's /v/, it's always been /v/.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Zstan on 07-07-2010
Quote from: Afromana on 07-07-2010

Updates:

It's /v/, it's always been /v/.

What texture pack is that?

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Plunger

It's not a texture pack, it's on /V/ Made in Photoshop, and 3DSMax. The one Zstan posted, not the ones I just did.

Zstan

Yep, it's not exactly a "texture pack" I found it on /v/.

It was made with 3DMax or something, pretty neat though.

Locke

Aw Zstan you had me really excited. I will post some images when I get back from my vacation.

Plunger

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 12-07-2010
Aw Zstan you had me really excited. I will post some images when I get back from my vacation.
Well look at the lava, since when does a texture pack add dynamic lightning/

Afromana

Quote from: Alucard on 13-07-2010

I'm guessing they changed the light system somehow, Lava already generates light around it, I'm guessing they improved it by changing how other textures react on this (I think the light system in Minecraft is done by changing the light on the texture, not the world itself)

Zstan

Quote from: Afromana on 13-07-2010

I'm guessing they changed the light system somehow, Lava already generates light around it, I'm guessing they improved it by changing how other textures react on this (I think the light system in Minecraft is done by changing the light on the texture, not the world itself)

Going full retard.

Plunger

They'd have to change the code then, which means they'd have to have the code, and I read the OP, it was 3Ds Max.

Plus look at the sunbeams from the open hole.

Ravanger

It sucks the game cost money... Since it looks interesting.

Afromana

Quote from: Zstan on 13-07-2010

Going full retard.

Well look at the light sometimes then, at sunrise and sunset.

Ralazo

I'm gonna buy the game next week.

Akira

The makers did around 310k € income with this game... SERIOUSLY

Ralazo

There is only guy doing it right?

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Akira on 19-07-2010
The makers did around 310k € income with this game... SERIOUSLY

He's doing it Right

In Soviet Russia Minecraft builds You

Ralazo

It actually does, when you render a new level...