Started by nKe, 30-11-2011

nKe

Post clips of your frags etc (or favourite movies). :3

I start with a random 2x wallbang + 1 deagle from my friend

CSS - tommi 2wb & 1deag

LupusCallidus

Titan Motstand

Paintcheck

Nik3 that video is terrible you can't see anything due to the weird filter you applied and the song is shitty. Also there is an annotation or something over the dude's head on the last kill so the ONE THING that would be visible is covered up by that.

I lol'd at Lupus'.

nKe

@Paintcheck Sorry, not my edit. And you can toggle off annotations + watch it straight from Youtube since that mini screen seems to make quality even more horrible :D

Heres a bit better Source movie (Many probably have seen it but if you havent here it is):   |Movie starts @ 0:55|
CSS - Incorporated 2 by ClaYmaN - HD w// Sound

Heres a good MW3 movie (Yes, Modern Warfare 3) from my friend rechyy (clayman90):
Modern Warfare 3: Two.Five (Community FragMovie / Montage) by rechyyy

LupusCallidus

I LOVE THE SOURCE MOVIE  and thanks for the 0:55 tip longest freaking intro ever :P and thanks paint im taking the lol'd as a compliment :)
Titan Motstand

deluxulous

ugh there was an amazing quake 3 frag video that i saw a while ago but now i cant find it

nKe

Just want to drop this here:

T3C Winner movie by TomahawxX (No, its not CallofDuty, its CS:Source again... And clip begins @ 0:50)
Firesenz - The Movie (by TomahawxX)

Bl★ck Star

nKe

bohi

Quote from: Nik3 on 05-12-2011
Black Star...
Blindpick Normals?
ME GUSTA

lol Shaco pwns all.

Forever alone.

nKe

Quote from: bohi on 06-12-2011

lol Shaco pwns all.

Forever alone.
[/quote]

Umm.. what? I dont think this thread is about what LoL champion is most viable in current meta.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Nik3 on 06-12-2011

lol Shaco pwns all.

Forever alone.

Umm.. what? I dont think this thread is about what LoL champion is most viable in current meta.
[/quote]

Let#s see if a Shaco can rape my Junngle Rammus with 480 armor or something around that.

nKe

OK OK lets talk about current meta of LoL here:
At current jungle, shaco is a horrible pick overally, his clear time is way too slow after the fast start, even tho his ganks are maybe the best in game, combined with late game tower pushing damage.

Rammus is allways a nice pick but can be easily countered by taking any tanky/superfast clearing jungler.

PS. Nocturne, Skarner and Udyr are strongest picks atm, clear time and utility combined with new jungle and masteries = OP

bohi

OK OK lets talk about current meta of LoL here:
At current jungle, shaco is a horrible pick overally, his clear time is way too slow after the fast start, even tho his ganks are maybe the best in game, combined with late game tower pushing damage.

Rammus is allways a nice pick but can be easily countered by taking any tanky/superfast clearing jungler.

PS. Nocturne, Skarner and Udyr are strongest picks atm, clear time and utility combined with new jungle and masteries = OP

I'm a LoL noob, so I  just play Shaco because he's pretty easy to play D:

Bl★ck Star

That's why I main Skarner in Junngle (or rammus if we need a tank) and Fizz as Bot char and Ad Kass in Mid and Mundo as Solo top

nKe

I'm a LoL noob, so I  just play Shaco because he's pretty easy to play D:

Shaco ATM is probably hardest champion to play RIGHT, ofc you can roll with him in ~1300 elo without knowing his tricks, pros and cons.
Skarner is pretty broken, the way he can lose solo lane, then just kill 50 creeps and start going around like derpshit killing everyone without taking dmg himself. Im sure Riot knows about this so... They will nerf him soon/9tail patch.

Bl★ck Star

Skarner pro guide pro

Core guide
cloth armor 5pots -> skill q first -> lvl2 w -> lvl 3 w -> lvl 4 e -> lvl 5 q -> jungle clear -> vampiric scepter -> junngle -> Wriggles -> Merc Boots -> lvl 6 / ganking tiem -> sheen

Ap Guide
Warmongs -> Rabadon Cap-> Lich Bane -> Zhonyas

Ad Tank Guide
Warmongs -> Atmas -> Frozen mallet -> Trinity Force

Tactics: Flash in, ult someone and use w and run back into your team/tower, nothing much to explain.
Always get Blue and red buff, you need them both, blue for spamming your q and red for even more slow.

Summoner Spells:
Flash, Smite

Masteries:
9/0/21
9 in Offensive AP
21 in Mana reg, CD reduction, Buff time etc.

Runes:
Red AS runes
Yellow Armor
Blue MR/lvl
Quint Movespeed

AD Kass for beginner

Dorans Blade -> Take mid -> Skill q on lvl1 -> lvl2 w -> lvl3 w -> lvl 4 e -> lvl5 w ->lvl 6 ult (Max W first then the slow) -> Zeal -> Berserk Shoes -> Vampiric Scepter -> Phantom Dancers -> Blood Thirster -> Infinity Edge (Start with BF Sword) -> Frozen Mallet (start with Phage) -> Black Cleaver (start with BF Sword)

Tactics: Warp in with R, kill the squishie, warp out if you get to much dmg.
Always warp in and out of fights to ensure you get no focus from the enemy team.
Try to get the red buff often.
Try to avoid CC's, They're your death.

Summoner Spells:
Flash, TP

Masteries:
26/0/4

Everything with AD on offensive, Summoner Spell and cd reduction for Utility go for 3 points in mana and 1 in Summoner spell

Runes:
Red AD Pen runes
Yellow AD
Blue AD
AD Quin

Bl★ck Star

bohi

Szenti

nKe

Good old synced2 <3

Heres prolly one of my favourite random single frags:

SICKEST SHOT EVER?!

Bl★ck Star

Szenti

Quote from: Nik3 on 10-12-2011
Good old synced2 <3

SICKEST SHOT EVER?!
wat. Gravity 1000? Anyways thats pretty sick lol.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Szenti on 11-12-2011
Quote from: Nik3 on 10-12-2011
Good old synced2 <3

SICKEST SHOT EVER?!
wat. Gravity 1000? Anyways thats pretty sick lol.

It's some mod that when you jump onto others while the other one is crouching he throws you up a bit.

nKe

You both fail, its smokeboost...
You jump on someone and the guy under you throws smokenade into your legs, you get launched TO TEH MOON