PlanetSide 2

Started by irondeity, 06-07-2011

Knife_cz

Vanu for life.
I like their latex.

What a shame the game crashes for me all the time, I really need to get new pc ;_;

Khorn

Quote from: Lucidius on 20-01-2013
Quote from: Khorn on 20-01-2013
I enjoy it, but I feel like you can only really like it if you work with a large group.

Lone wolves and small squads get blown away quickly.

Even then, the retarded balance just makes large scale combat depy. Zerg rushes spawn. The end, there is no base defense.

Actually, in some locations, Zerg Rushes are just a way to give points to the enemy. At choke points and on the mountain bases like The Crown.

I spent a good three hours defending the crown raking in certs from Zergs.
Eventually my team went offline and another army made it's push on us from another side.

Tank convoys can be easily held off at some of these choke points with a little coordination. I've been enjoying my time lately, been getting better at piloting the Mosquito. Taking on fully crewed Liberators on my own lately.

Knife_cz

Quote from: Khorn on 21-01-2013
I enjoy it, but I feel like you can only really like it if you work with a large group.

Even then, the retarded balance just makes large scale combat depy. Zerg rushes spawn. The end, there is no base defense.

Actually, in some locations, Zerg Rushes are just a way to give points to the enemy. At choke points and on the mountain bases like The Crown.

Eventually my team went offline and another army made it's push on us from another side.

Tank convoys can be easily held off at some of these choke points with a little coordination. I've been enjoying my time lately, been getting better at piloting the Mosquito. Taking on fully crewed Liberators on my own lately.
The Crown, my favorite attacking/Defending position.
So brilliant to play as inflitrator, hack their front cannon-turret and shoot.
Destroyed about 6 tanks by doing that.

Lucidius

Quote from: Khorn on 21-01-2013

The Crown is the biggest joke in Planetside 2 though.

Literally bust out laughing everytime I see the crown mentioned in command chat.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Lucidius

Quote from: knife_cz on 21-01-2013
Vanu for life.
I like their latex.

What a shame the game crashes for me all the time, I really need to get new pc ;_;

I'm waiting for the game to be optimized and balanced before I pick it back up. It's not so much that yuo need a new PC, the game has next to no optimization at the moment.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

jannugimes

epic, fun, amazing , hilarious, and rage worthy, just a fun game to play with freinds

Ragolution

>Vanu still has bullet drop

All the reasons I hate it

jaik

Quote from: jannugimes on 04-05-2014
epic, fun, amazing , hilarious, and rage worthy, just a fun game to play with freinds

Who are you and why are you necroing everything?

Are you a malfunctioned bot?
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Knife_cz

Quote from: Jake on 05-05-2014
Quote from: jannugimes on 04-05-2014

Who are you and why are you necroing everything?

Are you a malfunctioned bot?
Undercover Exile.