Overrated Games List

Started by Paintcheck, 05-03-2011

Welek

Quote from: Bielecki on 06-03-2011
Alright, sorry Paint.

Wonder if anyone dares to call STALKER overrated.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R is underrated, well it was before CoP and Clear Sky.

And the Half-Life series is amazing, sorry that you have no taste, Ragolution.

**welek rises from the grave**

Ragolution

HL2 is overrated because it's dumb and full of butts.

Locke

Poignant point Ragolution,

I'd have to say that call of duty is overhyped, and while it was fun, the new ones are crap.

Predu

Quote from: Dug on 06-03-2011
C&C series - Ever since EA took over Westwood, C&C series went down the shitter. I remember how I'd play RA2 for hours. Why? Because it wasn't made by EA.
Quote from: Dug on 06-03-2011
Sins of Solar Empire - Keeps me always entertained, can't seem to stop playing it.

Amen to both. RA2 still is better than RA3.

I'd put the new medal of honors to the overrated list, along with the new battlefields. The only great battlefield was BF2.

As for underrated, I would say Men of war. Made by small Ukranian company but it's damn entertaining and fun. Just like stalker.

nKe

every Halo game
Half-Life2 and episodes
World of Warcraft
All Call of Duty games, except 2 and 4
Newest metal gear games.

Knife_cz

Half-life was very good game when it came out,others game wasnt good as it,dont compare it with newest CoD or something.Also in CoD series CoD 2 was best of them,i had most fun there.

Legit|Brandon

Metro 2033 would attracted shit tons of people if made into a role play. I Guarantee it
For Freedom

Dug

Quote from: Legit|Brandon on 07-03-2011
Metro 2033 would attracted shit tons of people if made into a role play. I Guarantee it

Tried convincing people, didn't work.

Recreas

All Cods except for CoD 2 and CoD 1 is okay too, but the rest just felt so unfinished. The multiplayer was just boring after you finished one game and found out that YOU HAVE TO CAMP to win the game or use some sort of wallhack.

WoW: For me it's just impossible to like the game if the quests keep going on like this: Kill 5 goblins and get their candles, next quest: Bring candles to tavern keeper, next quest: Kill another 5 (somehow stronger) goblins and get 5 melted candles. The whole game just keeps going like that.

Halo Reach: The first two games were just total different shooters, something that was different than CoD, Halo 3 was well okay. But you can just see that Halo: Reach is based on stealing away players from CoD and other shooters just to become the biggest online shooter.

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

nKe

Halo 1 and 2 were good, but 3 was when shit hit the fan

Ravanger

I always found games a lot funnier on consles like Dead rising, but once I played it on the pc it felt dull and somewhat boring at the end. When on the consle I replayed it like 80 times.

Bielecki

I see what you mean, some games are better on console, others on the PC.
Though last console I owned was a ps2 so I wouldn't know.