Origin Spring Sale

Started by Silver Knight, 22-03-2012

Silver Knight

Check out the Origin Spring Sale.

Spring Sale
We've all had our spats with Origin at one time or another but a cheap deal is a cheap deal and there is no ignoring some of these deals!
Hundreds of titles are on offer at the moment over at Origin but here are some of our favorites (click the game name to be taken to the deal):
Battlefield 3 - £19.99
Back to Karkand Expansion Pack - £5.99
The Sims 3 - £19.99
Need For Speed: The Run - £17.49
Saints Row: The Third - £19.99
Batman: Arkham City - £12.49
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - £17.49
These are but a few of the deals available over at Origin, so check out them out!

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Ragolution

The deals will never be as good as Steam's.

Overwatch

I bought BF3 A while ago on the sale, I will never get my money nor my time back for that bugfest :|

deluxulous

Quote from: OverPony on 22-03-2012
I bought BF3 A while ago on the sale, I will never get my money nor my time back for that bugfest :|

It was fine after the fixes in late November/early December. I couldn't play it around when it was first released, now I never have a problem.

Overwatch

My gaming rig works fine, but my lil'rig with a dual-core gets tied up over it, and won't play multiplayer, even though it runs singleplayer just fine on high. EA Tech Support just said along the lines of the computers too close to the minimum specs, get a better one. No matter how many times I argue that singleplayer is more than fine.

deluxulous

Quote from: OverPony on 22-03-2012
My gaming rig works fine, but my lil'rig with a dual-core gets tied up over it, and won't play multiplayer, even though it runs singleplayer just fine on high. EA Tech Support just said along the lines of the computers too close to the minimum specs, get a better one. No matter how many times I argue that singleplayer is more than fine.

Multiplayer is completely different. Your processor is handling more players, all of their actions, and all of their gear, etc. It's also handling a lot more events as well, such as terrain destruction and the like, which are much easier to process in single player without many sequences going on at once, in different areas of the map.

Overwatch

I know, I still pass the minimum recs though :|