Oblivion Lost 2010 (newest version)

Started by Lucidius, 14-03-2012

Lucidius

Welp, ObLost 2010 got updated this november/december. Has anyone here tried it out yet? One of the core main features IMHO is the newest Arsenal Mod (RC2.0) has been alreayd merged with the game. Lotsa new guns and several new ammo types (9x18mm incindiary, mmm).

I've been live streaming and recording all of my Oblost 2010 footage on my livestream, 50rads (albeit one session was on my main channel), and yeah, it's a pretty decent mod. My only gripe is the AI seems really stupid now but I think it's because when I installed People's Soup it fucked with my game files (stuff is happening to rag dolls that enver happened before). Still, makes stealth play a bit easier, the AI has less god-like aim at night time and what not.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

lolKieck

Could you tell me the version number and if it's compatible with 2.2?
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Lucidius

It isn't compatabille with ObLost 2.2 saves IIRC cause it adds a shitload of stuff.

As for the newest version, http://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-soc-oblivion-lost-2010

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Otto

It's a very nice looking mod, even though I die every flippin second.

Lucidius

Not sure how, i've faired pretty well lately against stuff.

Also, plan on making my own lil mini-mod for ObLost2010 with some personal shint.
STALKER Oblivion Lost live stream + mod discussion

My Profile[/b][/size]