New MMORPG Server?

Started by deluxulous, 23-02-2010

deluxulous

If HGN were to do a new private MMO server, what would you want it to be? (im bored ;_;)

I'd say WoW again, we've got a larger playerbase so that it wouldn't have it's "dead" times as much.

I was probably one of the players that was on the most, along with Zaki and Arthur. Arthur and I raep'd.

It was VERY fun doing instances with parties of 3-4 people.

This was all back in the summer, I remember it well. I have also started my own private server multiple times after it was taken down, I played it with close friends. So, I know my way around them. I could set up another one on my PC if anyone wants to play. (lol i've said this a bunch of times)

Dark Angel

WOW RP SERVER was awsome. Liked it too.

Paintcheck

MMOs are boring. Combat generally sucks hard.

deluxulous

Quote from: Paintcheck on 23-02-2010

Okay then. Good for you.

jaik

WoW RP...
I miss it.

DO WANT
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Welek

I use to run a small WoW Private server way back, found a nice place to repacks to.

Zstan

Age of Conan GET!

Assassinator

What if like... A Fallen Earth? So we get that post-apoc we always wanted? Would give me a reason to try it.

KingArthur

Yea WOW was fun, if we could try something new though like Fallen earth (Idk if u can DL the client and set up a server) but it would be fun :)

Paintcheck

Quote from: PistolKid on 23-02-2010
Quote from: Paintcheck on 23-02-2010

Okay then. Good for you.

You posted this asking for opinions (I assume) so I gave my opinion. Sorry it disagrees with yours. If MMORP makes you happy, go for it.

Silver Knight

Fallen earth doesn't have a emulator, thus no private servers. Adding onto that, i suppose it would be nice to do Wow again, but as paint said, it's really linear, "dice roll" crap, no actual skill needed. But it's fun to roleplay though, we were going to make our own cities and i got into the habit of making npcs all around the map.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Zstan

Quote from: Last.Exile on 23-02-2010
Fallen earth doesn't have a emulator, thus no private servers. Adding onto that, i suppose it would be nice to do Wow again, but as paint said, it's really linear, "dice roll" crap, no actual skill needed. But it's fun to roleplay though, we were going to make our own cities and i got into the habit of making npcs all around the map.
I've played on Echeloned WoW a GM/RP private server for a while..

I'm familiar with the items database too, (Makeing custom items) I build cities, although the RP fucking sucks huge dick there.

Dug

I never tried it , I imagine it's really fun.
Would be nice to try it out.

RAPTOR

WoW sucks and the last time the priv was hosted noone played at all.
I chill quite often.

Silver Knight

Quote from: RAPTOR on 28-02-2010
WoW sucks and the last time the priv was hosted noone played at all.

They did, but no one played when you were on ;)

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Dug

So are we gonna try this again?