Modern Warfare 3 Official Gameplay Trailer

Started by Frostee, 23-05-2011

deluxulous

Looks okay. More like MW2 squared. It'll probably be two missions in the four countries, so meh

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Ravanger

*Sigh* Another call of duty game that looks same as the rest.

PacMan502

Am I the only one here who's a die-hard COD fan?

Nova

Quote from: PacMan502 on 24-05-2011

Not really. I like Call of Duty as well, although the last time I said that, everyone just verbally assaulted me :/

Steel

Quote from: Nova on 24-05-2011

Not really. I like Call of Duty as well, although the last time I said that, everyone just verbally assaulted me :/

I would... but it would be a waste of time, aint no getting through to CoD fans.

deluxulous

Quote from: Steel on 24-05-2011

I would... but it would be a waste of time, aint no getting through to CoD fans.

You could say the same about people who bash CoD fans as well

Steel

Quote from: PistolKid on 24-05-2011

Oh I'll openly admit, I love to bash call of duty fans, but it goes nowhere. Instead it's better to let them play their pathetic excuse for a shooter. More on topic though: judging by the video it dosent seem like they have done a lot more, it still looks like the same game.

PacMan502

Steel your objection is noted, back of the line please. >.>

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Steel on 25-05-2011
Quote from: PistolKid on 24-05-2011

Oh I'll openly admit, I love to bash call of duty fans, but it goes nowhere. Instead it's better to let them play their pathetic excuse for a shooter. More on topic though: judging by the video it dosent seem like they have done a lot more, it still looks like the same game.

Blazer232

Looks badass, but I still can't wait for BFBC3

Tom

Halo ODST in 5 Seconds

Except instead of "Halo ODST in 5 seconds" its "Modern Warfare 3 in 5 seconds"

and replace the Halo combat evolved case with the Modern Warfare 2 case and the ODST print out with a "Modern Warfare 3" print out.

Nuff said
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

I used to be before they fucked the series up the ass with a 10 foot wide spiked dildo whith Modern Failure 2: Colossal Faggotry was launched and this looks like it will also suck.

I know people don't play COD games for story but since I already spoke of how much I hate Activision's handling of the franchise in the other thread about CoD games I'll complain about that. For fuck's sake Russia really managed to sneak attack 4 of the strongest, wealthiest nations on EARTH? What?

The failure is strong with this one.

Tom

Hey guys.

Battlefield 3 will have things that COD won't have

Dedicated servers. . . with the capablility to have 64 players

FLyable jets in multiplayer and other vehicles.

A storyline that makes sense

4 player co-op

Improved engine

loads of other shit that blows COD MW3 out of the water.

You can also play Arma or Arma2, I've never played either but those two both have been out-doing COD MW2-3 for a while now. . .
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

deluxulous

Quote from: Tom on 25-05-2011
You can also play Arma or Arma2, I've never played either but those two both have been out-doing COD MW2-3 for a while now. . .

ARMA 3 SQUEEEEEEE

In unrelated news, im probably only going to get Mw3 because of ma friends who are cod fags out the butthole