MineCraft

Started by Ravanger, 06-01-2011

Ralazo

Yes, the elves with their very tall faces from oblivion, lol.

Turkey

Just got minecraft. server ip bro

Tom

I BOUGHT minecraft cause im not a lazy ass pirate that steals from indie games. anyone got any servers I can connect to?
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

deluxulous

Quote from: Tom on 06-02-2011
I BOUGHT minecraft cause im not a lazy ass pirate that steals from indie games. anyone got any servers I can connect to?

minecraft.nickforsale.com is a good server that I go on occasionally. Mostly creative, people use /give a lot, but it's all good. The players are nice and don't grief.

Tom

KK thanks brochinski
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Ragolution

Will get my server up within the week.

Tom

I will try yours out too, Im quite a noob though.
Oh boy.

Bucky

Tom... Can we be castle buddies?

Ragolution

If anyone's ever been on my server, we've got three nations. One of dwarves, one of humans, one of elves, and they're all divided into duchies and baronies and principalities.

It's generally really fun.

Bucky

In the middle is your kingdom I guess?

That actually sounds fun, like, you farm/mine/fish and then you take journeys with people to protect you to the different districts to get payed for your goods, along the way you could run into monsters/traps/bandits and such.

deluxulous

Quote from: Ragolution on 07-02-2011
If anyone's ever been on my server, we've got three nations. One of dwarves, one of humans, one of elves, and they're all divided into duchies and baronies and principalities.

It's generally really fun.

Also, I'm a motherfucking hermit living on a mountain. I PLEDGE MY ALLEGIANCE TO NO MAN. unless they threaten me with swords

i dont like swords too much

Ragolution

Speaking of which, we need someone to lead those stupid elves. And make their kingdom. And define thier territory.

So basically, do everything.

I mean, we'll help.

Sometimes.

Cutch

Anyone feel like sparing the 20 bucks to buy me this?

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Bucky

Speaking of which, we need someone to lead those stupid elves. And make their kingdom. And define thier territory.

I mean, we'll help.

Sometimes.

I'd be willing to do it, just let me know when the server is up and hook me up with the IP.

Ragolution

Quote from: Bucky on 07-02-2011

I mean, we'll help.

Sometimes.

I'd be willing to do it, just let me know when the server is up and hook me up with the IP.

Approved. I'll make sure I make it start working this week. Probably thursday. Very busy other days.

Bl★ck Star

I mean, we'll help.

Sometimes.

Approved. I'll make sure I make it start working this week. Probably thursday. Very busy other days.

I am also coming to play.

Going to Live on a fucking Flying Rock.

Ragolution

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 07-02-2011

I mean, we'll help.

Sometimes.

I am also coming to play.

Going to Live on a fucking Flying Rock.

Sorry, can I see your Floating Island Form #0034D?

Bl★ck Star

Here

QuoteFloating Island Form #0034D

Blablablablablablablav Floating Island blablablablablabla BlackStar blablablablabla Allowed blablablablabla.

Ragolution

That's the 34C form, ma'am, and it's not signed or initialed by the Viceroy of the House Commons or the Grand Bookkeeper of the Second Court.

deluxulous

Quote from: Ragolution on 08-02-2011
That's the 34C form, ma'am, and it's not signed or initialed by the Viceroy of the House Commons or the Grand Bookkeeper of the Second Court.

I hope they don't find my unlicensed waterfall.

Ragolution

Quote from: PistolKid on 08-02-2011
Quote from: Ragolution on 08-02-2011

I hope they don't find my unlicensed waterfall.

Sir, we have your Audit Form. You owe the state exactly one million boonbonds.

Ragolution

Sidenote: Rebuilding the server is proving to be a fucking headache. Bukkit is shitty.

If anyone has a module to suggest, do so.

I don't want to go vanilla, this map is too dear to my heart.

Roy

I help run a server and Im head admin on the same server if you need help
We use bukkit and right now bukkit is fubar till they get all the permissions and the rest stuff is fully developed

Ragolution

Well I'm not inept but I don't have anything to host my map other than Vanilla or a plethora of defunct server mods.

So

Yes, halp.

deluxulous

iunno if you wanna go this far, but there's MineOS...