Looking for people to play Arma 2 with.

Started by Pixyluna, 08-02-2012

Pixyluna

Hello.

My names Shannon but I'm better known as Pixyluna or Pixieluna haha. Anyways, I just picked up Arma 2 the other day and I have only played a few times so far. The game seems pretty awesome but it also seems very very realistic. I was playing yesterday and I could hear the guys in the game and man they really did sound like they were taking the game seriously. I thought it was cool, although I had no clue what to do the entire time, i couldn't even find other players.

I'm really hoping to find a group or even just someone who would be willing to help me and teach me on what the heck to do and how to do it. I'm willing to join a clan or anything honestly. I just want some laid back cool people to help me out. I am new so I most likely will suck but hopefully I can get better with a little help.

I really hope to meet some awesome people and maybe make some new friends. I do not have a steam page, I honestly have no Idea what that is. But if you reply to this thread or message me, I'll be sure to get back to you. I would love to pay! :3

ThY

I'm sure a lot of people here will be willing to play, or even teach you ArmA. Although - you might want to keep your Msn/Skype/Email private in here. It would be more helpful if you could link us to a steam page or profile to add. Also keep in mind HGN is not primarily an ArmA 2 community, although we do have the odd few players.

Anyhow, welcome to HGN and have a good stay!

Blake.H

I play Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead, its a really good game i was part of a tactical realism community a bit ago. Add me in SF if you want: http://steamcommunity.com/id/blakeh

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

lolKieck

Quote from: Longlostblake on 08-02-2012
I play Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead, its a really good game i was part of a tactical realism community a bit ago. Add me in SF if you want: http://steamcommunity.com/id/blakeh
You were 7Cav, correct?
I got shunned on their public server for shooting down a Mi-8 with an artillery cannon, while the missed shots were fired into the desert out-of-bounds.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Vortigoat

I saw your blog, And you make me scared :C , Im waiting for Arma III to come out

Madcombat

It helps if you have a mic, if so get on our Team Speak and you might find a odd few playing such as myself.  Also, whats to be affraid Vortigoat?