LF Zombrex. (Dead Rising 2)

Started by meetdadoom, 16-08-2010

meetdadoom

Anyone got some Zombrex. I think the zombies are coming to my town and I don't wanna become one....

Anyways to reality, Dead Rising 2, made by Capacom and Blue Castle games. The game is obviously a sequel to the first one which was a smash hit of its time and has a special place somewhere in everyone who has played this game. What you do is you can either do the story line,kill pyscopathes,save survivors, kill zombies, or screw around the mall, and even all of them(although its really hard).

During overtime in the game Isabella creates not exactly a cure for the zombie outbreak but a drug that prolongs zombification so Frank can survive although he is going to become a zombie eventauly unless he keeps using the drug. Now during conventions such as Pax and GDC they had a booth set-up that had posters saying Zombrex, had a tv screen saying to remember to use zombrex, and the women were dressed up like nurses asking people if they got their shot for the zombie outbreak, obivously people would want to know whats going and try to ask what the Nurses are trying to sell however, they roleplay the fact they really are nurses  gving out shots and wouldn't tell you what they are promoting. Instead they take you back nip your arm with a pen slap a band-aid and then give you a box labeled zombrex that has a poster that says Zombrex and a ball point pen filled with a white liquid to look like a syringe. On the box it has a website to check out. If you go on the website it actually takes you to a dead rising 2 website. Good marketing first of all because they knew people would be couriouse because during GDC everyone was talking about it. Secondly it confirms that Isabella's drug actually works and is now being administrated around the world. (took awhile to get to the point)

In Dead Rising 2 the game is about an ex-motor cross racer who's wife gets killed by a zombie and child gets infected. In the game you try to make a certin amount of money in a certin amont of time to buy you daughter enoug zombrex to cure her. Part of the game you take part in a competition to make money faster call TiR (terror in reality) which is basically  a tv game show where you take part in events that include killing thousands of zombies in fun ways.

Before Dead Rising 2 comes out they are going to realease a Prequel called Case Zero which from interviews is said to bridge the gap between Dead Rising 1 and 2.

Dead Rising 2 will also contain a co-op and might have a mulitplayer where you compete with people in the TiR competition, also the game will have leader boards like the first one.

So the big question who is gunna get it? I know I am, I'm a huge zombie apocalypse fan and Dead Rising 1 was just amazing.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Szenti

Hmm. 45 days till it gets released in Europe.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy it for 360.
But its coming out around Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, what I'm going to buy first. Was collecting moneyh for that on this whole summer : D.
The next game is going to be Dead Rising 2. I guess.

meetdadoom

Quote from: Szenti on 16-08-2010
Hmm. 45 days till it gets released in Europe.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy it for 360.
But its coming out around Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, what I'm going to buy first. Was collecting moneyh for that on this whole summer : D.
The next game is going to be Dead Rising 2. I guess.

Screw Naruto, Dead rising probably will have your japenese anime fix lol.

Comradebritish

Fuck no, ANIME FIX ONLY COMES FROM ANIME!
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

meetdadoom

Quote from: Comradebritish on 16-08-2010
Fuck no, ANIME FIX ONLY COMES FROM ANIME!

But the story of Dead rising 1 was a completely a Japenese anime story. I covered wars you know, so I obvously know.

Silence)

I may get this.I didn't really like the first game.

Bl★ck Star

I'll get this, just need to order it from another country cause it doesn't release in Germany, because it has to much gore and just random killing <___>

meetdadoom

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 21-08-2010
I'll get this, just need to order it from another country cause it doesn't release in Germany, because it has to much gore and just random killing <___>

But den again....there zombies...each zombie you kill is one more step to peace.    :D plus they are coming out with a prequel DLC on the 30th so im pretty sure you can get that.