Is BFBC2 Vietnam Worth a Buy?

Started by Frostee, 18-01-2011

Frostee

I'm trying to decide if it's a buy or not  :-\

Bl★ck Star

Thinking the same, I don't know if it is worth it.

lolKieck

It's cool, but all you're buying is 3 assault/engineer/medic/sniper weapons (enough for me) and a few globalized (I meant the ones that can be used by every class). It's pretty much cool, Operation Hastings is unlocked now :P
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

deluxulous

It's cool, but oh my fucking god it is terribly annoying. Basically, everyone in the game snipes and camps the entire time. It is so fucking ridiculous. I wouldn't complain if it was only one or two games or just a handful of people, but this is EVERY game with more than HALF of the team sniping. And no, it's not always the defenders. Its both sides. I never complain about campers but holy fuck man
Also, some maps are terribly unbalanced and one sided.
If camping isn't a problem with you, it's fine. /rant.

Turkey

Quote from: PistolKid on 18-01-2011
It's cool, but oh my fucking god it is terribly annoying. Basically, everyone in the game snipes and camps the entire time. It is so fucking ridiculous. I wouldn't complain if it was only one or two games or just a handful of people, but this is EVERY game with more than HALF of the team sniping. And no, it's not always the defenders. Its both sides. I never complain about campers but holy fuck man
I play it often, I can pretty much say this

Legit|Brandon

Quote from: Turkey on 18-01-2011
Quote from: PistolKid on 18-01-2011
I play it often, I can pretty much say this

Yes I was quite disappointed with the game not enough weapons compared to BFBC2, and all they do is snipe and camp..
For Freedom

Chrono

the time i played this man...i was the only one who used assault rifles the rest was either medics or snipers

deluxulous

Quote from: Chrono on 18-01-2011
the time i played this man...i was the only one who used assault rifles the rest was either medics or snipers

Also, fuck lolmedics.

FUCK THEM IN THE SHOCK PADDLEY ASS

lolKieck

Lol, I was using AK47, it's FOR THE FUCKING WIN !
And I played only Operation Hastings and Hill 137. Some people do camp, yeah, once got a team full o' snipers, which couldnt even shoot (3-4 headshots of mine from M40 or whatever is it's name).
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒