If you haven't noticed...

Started by itsjustguy, 07-07-2009

itsjustguy

Go to character,statistics, export char.Go to windows, edit export char folder,Import, no cheats needed and no mouse killing also.Easy, fast and probably the most unknown.
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

deluxulous

Thats... interesting o_O

itsjustguy

It exports your char's information in a .txt file to edit.But you must name it the same for it to be accepted.
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Akira

I think this is kinda.... common. Everyone who played M&B should know it...

Silver Knight

An easy backup, this may be useful when the modding site is up, so you guys can upload your characters for others to share :P

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

deluxulous

I play Mount&Blade for the combat. Plus, it was easy getting a shit-ton of money, so I didnt have to worry about it :P.

Allmostfunny

Rofl thats awesome. Editing :3

Allmostfunny

but it doesnt work for me. i exported and i cant open the god damn file with any program.

Akira

Editor... or notepad...

Allmostfunny

dude i cant fcking open it with notepad >:[ it says Blah blah blah this thing ur trying to open Doesnt even EXIST!!! so we're just gonna make a new document for you. isnt it supposed to open the file and theres a bunch of info and statistics inside there????

Locke

Theyre making it too easy to cheat now-a-days

Creeding

Quote from: PistolKid on 08-07-2009
I play everquest for the sechs. Plus, it was easy getting a shit-ton of big black prison shower cock, so I didnt have to worry about it :P.

Fixed ??
This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

Caylob

Character(s)
Tolik Brome: Loner- Alive
Smith Walin: Loner - Alive
Andrei Grovinski:  Loner - Alive

Aresty

Dirty Hax ! I don't use them. It ruins the style of the game