How to win at Dota 2

Started by VonXeno, 14-08-2012

VonXeno

I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Frostee

What, that works?

VonXeno

The enemy team was probably starved in that lane, and couldn't survive that many minions.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Steven :D

Quote from: VonXeno on 14-08-2012
The enemy team was probably starved in that lane, and couldn't survive that many minions.
Do you even know what you're talking about. Or do you even play dota?

VonXeno

Quote from: Steven :D on 14-08-2012

No minions=No experience, No experience=Not able to kill a fucking army of creeps.

do you even know who you're talking to?

Lent23

No minions=No experience, No experience=Not able to kill a fucking army of creeps.

Dude, you're talking to Steven. He's a Dota nerd
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

VonXeno

Quote from: Lent23 on 14-08-2012

Dude, you're talking to Steven. He's a Dota nerd

Apparently not.

meetdadoom

I would like to reserve a jungle for two.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Steven :D

What I want to know is if faceless void has a battlefury, because he would have probably been able to stop that clusterfuck from happening if he knew how to play, same goes for warlock with his spells.

Lent23

What I want to know is if faceless void has a battlefury, because he would have probably been able to stop that clusterfuck from happening if he knew how to play, same goes for warlock with his spells.
Or Axe with a Heart
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."

VonXeno

Or Axe with a Heart

If you look at the timer, you'll see how you're both wrong.

Ragolution

Or Axe with a Heart

You're retarded.

They already had at least 15 minutes of farm but assuming those couriers were bought that early, and assuming one person bought them, all of the money went into them.

Without any creeps in the lane, it would be EXTREMELY easy to push and take. And it was.

You can see that tower was one of the first to fall, giving their entire team an EXP boost and 1000 gross gold. VonXeno, do not fuck with dota players. You are a chump.

You can easily assume one member of that lane jungled while the other roamed once they realised no creeps were coming. No dota player is retarded enough to stay in a lane that can't be farmed- If anything the two lane members went to do Ancients together and farmed EXP or ganked for the whole four minutes.

Radiant is stomping Dire and that game and I have no doubt in my mind of their shitty Warlock, Puck or even their Shitty Faceless Void decided to pay attention to the creep wave they'd stop their racks from falling (Especially if they have a Glyph of Fortify you piece of Casual Trash.)

You can see Puck is trying to go into the wave to eat it up while Faceless Void is heading to Side Shop to get a TP scroll.
Meanwhile Bounty Hunter is way out of fucking position.

Get on.

My fucking level.

nKe

Moba players, most butthurt, angriest and shittiest gamers there are.

Bl★ck Star

Or Axe with a Heart

Ragolution

Quote from: Nik3 on 14-08-2012
Moba players, most butthurt, angriest and shittiest gamers there are.

I wish I knew what a fucking moba was.

Is it a whale? Moba Dick?

VonXeno

Quote from: Ragolution on 14-08-2012
Or Axe with a Heart

You're retarded.

They already had at least 15 minutes of farm but assuming those couriers were bought that early, and assuming one person bought them, all of the money went into them.

Without any creeps in the lane, it would be EXTREMELY easy to push and take. And it was.

You can see that tower was one of the first to fall, giving their entire team an EXP boost and 1000 gross gold. VonXeno, do not fuck with dota players. You are a chump.

You can easily assume one member of that lane jungled while the other roamed once they realised no creeps were coming. No dota player is retarded enough to stay in a lane that can't be farmed- If anything the two lane members went to do Ancients together and farmed EXP or ganked for the whole four minutes.

Radiant is stomping Dire and that game and I have no doubt in my mind of their shitty Warlock, Puck or even their Shitty Faceless Void decided to pay attention to the creep wave they'd stop their racks from falling (Especially if they have a Glyph of Fortify you piece of Casual Trash.)

You can see Puck is trying to go into the wave to eat it up while Faceless Void is heading to Side Shop to get a TP scroll.
Meanwhile Bounty Hunter is way out of fucking position.

Get on.

My fucking level.

Tryhard exposed.

Dota 2 just can't compare to the fast paced action of League of Legends.

nKe

Quote from: VonXeno on 15-08-2012

You should try harder, that was just a bad attempt.

Ragolution

Quote from: Nik3 on 15-08-2012

Lent23

Quote from: Ragolution on 15-08-2012
Quote from: Nik3 on 15-08-2012

themutatedman

itt: idiots playing tug-of-war against shitty games

even though i play LoL and find it [spoiler]fun[/spoiler]

HitMan5523

Quote from: themutatedman on 15-08-2012

lol that cant be
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Ragolution

there's no way that can be right

themutatedman

i don't know

i like bringing out my casual side i guess

HitMan5523

i don't know

i like bringing out my casual side i guess
living on the edge
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

D33tly

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH! Hold on a second...
There is a different screen then "You Lose"?