HGN World of Tanks

Started by Dragon, 02-12-2010

Dragon

However, Hetzers are costly little buggers, I reccommend you get a tier 4 tank before you get a hetzer, just to sort out credit problems.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Dragon

Alright gents, big hearty update.
Creating a clan costs 2500 gold, and I will be paying for this.
We can have up to 100 members, and the good news?

We will be having dibbs on Pripyat in Ukraine when we make the clan, it's either that, or we evict whatever motherfucker is sat on pripyat.

However, one thing you should note is that we will be based on the EU server, and we will aim to have each member have atleast one hetzer, for traditional purpose.

Astarathia

Hm. I haz PzKpfw B2 740(f)   (Premium Heavy Tank) , Wespe, BT-2 and a PzKpfw III Ausf. A   :o I shall hetz for a hetzer later. Lawl

Ralazo

So, let's revive this.

Who still plays it?
I have a StuG III, almost Jagdpanzer IV and a KV soon.

ThY

I don't anymore.

Blackflunk

WoT was funny in the start, now its just boring.
Ladies, please.

Dragon

I stopped playing it a while ago.
I had a Pzkpwh III/IV, close to a 3001.
I also had the Grille.

Some other tank as well, not sure what it was.
But yeah, it's not as fun as it was before.

Steven :D

I had a Maus, but I gave up on that.

Ralazo

Jagdpanzer IV worth it?

Got my KV btw.

Dragon

Anyone still play this?

I've moved myself over to the US server, and since the time of which I have been playing it, I've ground my way up to the T95 american super-heavy tank destroyer.
What about any of you folks?

INA7HAN

Played it couldn't get into it very much and every time i feel like playing i turn it away again due to all the updates -.-. I still have starting tanks if i remember

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Predu

I'm interested but I think I'm on an european server. I have Jagdpanther, Leopard, Grille, M6, T-34 and AMX 38.

Predu

A bit post-whorish but does anyone here play this on the european server? Do tell me any playernames so I can add you, or you can add me (should be Predu).

PastLogan

Not sure if this is considered grave digging, but I've got an E-75 (Working on the 128mm gun, almost there), a fully upgraded (Working on batchat now) Lorraine 40t, a fully upgraded T-43, a matilda, a T14, and a KV-5. I had more but I sold quite a few to get the E-75 and Lorraine.

I regret to say that I'm already in a clan at the moment, but if anyone would add me I would love to platoon.

Dragon

Quote from: PastLogan on 16-05-2012
Not sure if this is considered grave digging, but I've got an E-75 (Working on the 128mm gun, almost there), a fully upgraded (Working on batchat now) Lorraine 40t, a fully upgraded T-43, a matilda, a T14, and a KV-5. I had more but I sold quite a few to get the E-75 and Lorraine.

I regret to say that I'm already in a clan at the moment, but if anyone would add me I would love to platoon.

Rest assured, the clan never went up. Also, good work on the E-75 and the Lorraine, I heard they are both fun tanks to drive. What server are you on? I'd be happy to tag along with your E-75, Lorraine or KV-5 with my T95.

PastLogan

NA server, #93. My user name is the exact same as it is here. PastLogan.

E-75 is fun to smash in to people with and watch them bounce every shot. Though it pisses me off that people are able to hit the lower glacis plate with 100% accuracy (On my bad days -_-) while they couldn't hit it on my Tiger II for shit and it's even LESS visible on the E-75.

Though I had a huge lol when an M103 (Fully upgraded) thought it was a good idea to ram me from the front and attempt to out gun me. After he scratched my paint with his annoying bouncing shells, he wondered how he got raped. Then his T110E5 buddy got the same bright idea right after the M103 died and much the same thing happened.

Lorraine40t is fun other than artillery seem to get uppity and try to hit my lorraine going max speed. SOMEHOW they always seem to hit too but they can't hit my stationary E-75. Lorraine is good for circling high tier heavies and pounding them. Reloading the cylinder is a pain in the ass though. 40 second reload once you fire all 6 shells for the 100mm and 32 for the 90mm. Also, people seem to love shooting my damn turret even though it's small as hell and they hit it perfectly each time. What is this shit? I did bounce a fully upgraded T95 three times in a row using the pike shaped armor on the front of the lorraine though.

Dragon

Quote from: PastLogan on 17-05-2012
NA server, #93. My user name is the exact same as it is here. PastLogan.

E-75 is fun to smash in to people with and watch them bounce every shot. Though it pisses me off that people are able to hit the lower glacis plate with 100% accuracy (On my bad days -_-) while they couldn't hit it on my Tiger II for shit and it's even LESS visible on the E-75.

Though I had a huge lol when an M103 (Fully upgraded) thought it was a good idea to ram me from the front and attempt to out gun me. After he scratched my paint with his annoying bouncing shells, he wondered how he got raped. Then his T110E5 buddy got the same bright idea right after the M103 died and much the same thing happened.

Lorraine40t is fun other than artillery seem to get uppity and try to hit my lorraine going max speed. SOMEHOW they always seem to hit too but they can't hit my stationary E-75. Lorraine is good for circling high tier heavies and pounding them. Reloading the cylinder is a pain in the ass though. 40 second reload once you fire all 6 shells for the 100mm and 32 for the 90mm. Also, people seem to love shooting my damn turret even though it's small as hell and they hit it perfectly each time. What is this shit? I did bounce a fully upgraded T95 three times in a row using the pike shaped armor on the front of the lorraine though.

There are very few shells that can penetrate the frontal armour of the T95, even some Gold Shells are incapable of getting through the 305mm plate. It's fun to see the uneducated tanks squander whilst I rip large chunks of their precious HP off of them with the 152mm gun. I can even outgun lights and mediums attempting to flank me with the clutch turning perk and a good sense of prediction. My only qualm are Educated tankers and SPGs.

Educated Tankers love to go for the T95's Commander's Cupola, the paper thin hatch conveniently sat ontop of the 305mm armor plate. It's the Achilles heel of the tank, and smart tanks know to aim away from the Glacis and aim for that instead.
And SPGs? The T95 is the size of a small house, which is pretty damn difficult to miss with an SPG. Those bad days of WoT for me are ones where I forget to pack my umbrella and land in a match filled to bursting with tier 6 and 7 SPGs. It's rage inducing.