HGN's Greatest PC Games Of All Time

Started by Silver Knight, 05-11-2009

jaik

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 22-09-2010
Add Call of Duty 2, it got awfull Graphics but it is fucking funny to play on a Lan ^^

Silver hates CoD series.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Bl★ck Star

Then add Lost Planet or Metal Gear Solid

Pawx

FUCK Lost Planet

Silver Knight

Quote from: Pawx on 22-09-2010

FUCK Lost Planet

Agreed'd - Great graphics- terrible console like gameplay, was a real disappointment.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Last.Exile on 22-09-2010

FUCK Lost Planet

Agreed'd - Great graphics- terrible console like gameplay, was a real disappointment.

Hmm Lost Planet had a good gameplay acctualy I think

Mr.Nibbles

pac man, duke nukem 3D. do mods count like stalker oblivion? i mean thats like a whole new revamp game right there.
Αρρωστος σας δείτε σε αυτή τη ζωή ή την επόμενη φίλος μου.
In Greek it means "Ill see you in this life or the next my friend."

Pawx

Quote from: Last.Exile on 22-09-2010

FUCK Lost Planet

Hmm Lost Planet had a good gameplay acctualy I think

Your fucked up bro...

Lost Planet was always fail to me, it's one of those games that follow the "Rinse and repeat" rule, meaning, you do the same fucking thing over and over and over and over again, nothing new...

Also, when Fable 3 comes out, It needs to be added to the list, and if PC Game Mods are allowed, Nightmare House 2, Best Mod Ever.

Another thing, Why is the Best simulation game to come to PC, in the Reject List? Sims 3 was epic fun to me...And Farcry 2, good game.

Bl★ck Star

Yeah Sims 3 and also Farcry 2 were good Games

Mr.Nibbles

battlefield 2 or 2142 maybe or even battlefield bad company 1 or 2.
Αρρωστος σας δείτε σε αυτή τη ζωή ή την επόμενη φίλος μου.
In Greek it means "Ill see you in this life or the next my friend."

Paintcheck

Add Call of Duty 2, it got awfull Graphics but it is fucking funny to play on a Lan ^^

You're a fucking idiot "Lul bad graphics = shit game" At the time CoD's graphics were amazing, I remember getting CoD2 for a present and was like "wow that looks insanely good". Of course it doesn't look as good now as it did then, but it's been like 5 years. That isn't a reason to discount a game.

Games these days are shit compared to what was around before console faggots decided that graphics = great game.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Paintcheck on 23-09-2010

You're a fucking idiot "Lul bad graphics = shit game" At the time CoD's graphics were amazing, I remember getting CoD2 for a present and was like "wow that looks insanely good". Of course it doesn't look as good now as it did then, but it's been like 5 years. That isn't a reason to discount a game.

Games these days are shit compared to what was around before console faggots decided that graphics = great game.

Like I said, it may got bad graphics but its still funny to play, that was a positive fact I wanted to tell, not a Negative one

Pink!

Sonic The Hedgehog 3.

Apologies for the bump, but we should try to finish this.

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

Roy

Freelancer or Warhammer 40k 2

Poopship

I'm gonna' go ahead a post without reading, there are two CSS games in the list.

R3BooT

CS:S should be more near the top.. Its so widely used.
funny gifs

Ragolution

1. Duke Nukem (The First One)

Knife_cz

Simple list.

Fps game: Half-life

RPG: Baldurs gate/mass effect (2)

strategy:starcraft|warcraft-They really like to craft something.

MMO: -not sure I do not play MMOs too much.

Simulator: Train simulator.

Ragolution

Actual nomination: Europa Universalis

Predu

Duke Nukem 3D, Blood(Old but really, really fucking good), Manhunt, Mount&Blade (Any of them), Titan Quest, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Penumbra (Pretty much al of them), Silent Hill (Also pretty much all of them except 3 and 4), Battlefield 2, Painkiller (Fuck yeah), Minecraft (Had to put it), World of Tanks (It's quite good, greedy tho), Men of War, Audiosurf, Command&Conquer: Generals.

There is a few games that might not be on the list yet but they are a must-play.

Chrono

Add Diablo and diablo 2 they have a nice gameplay and story, i think i will reinstall them and play again.

Commissar Nitro

gonna show my age here

RPG: Arcaum of steamworks and magic obscura

Stratagy: Dracula (AKA Vlad the Impaler)

FPS: HALO CE (Custom edition)

Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

cgge

Metal gear solid 1,3 and 4...best games i have ever played

irondeity

FPS: Toss up between Unreal Tournament (original), System Shock 2, Aliens vs Predator 2.

RPG: TES3: Morrowind (PC). Gauntlet: Dark Legacy (PS2). Diablo 1 and 2. Deus Ex (And no, not the failure that was Invisible War)

Strategy(RTS): Cant pick just one here. Age of Empires 2 / Age of Mythology, Starcraft, Total Annihilation, Earth 2150, Europa Universalis (I agree with Rag), Populous: The Beginning.

Simulation: Uhh, Ill go with Advanced Tactical Fighters (ATF) from the Janes Combat Simulation series.

MMO: Everquest 1. Planetside. SWG: Pre-NGE. Fuck it, Ive played every major MMO since Meridian 59 and Warcraft can fuck itself.

Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Agera

Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Greatest game ever. It's just too fucking good.

Khorn

I haven't had a chance to plays COD Black Ops, but I heard it was pretty dull.