HGN's Greatest PC Games Of All Time

Started by Silver Knight, 05-11-2009

Tunddruff

I dont see "Call of Cthulhu" on there....

Or Devil May Cry.
Or Diablo... Or Diablo II.

Or RL

Chaos

STARCRAFT... and don't forget Gmod.

Picto Wolf

i think that list sounds about right  only one thing i would change and that would be modern warfare 2
To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

Paintcheck

Quote from: the-shadow on 05-12-2009
i think that list sounds about right  only one thing i would change and that would be modern warfare 2

You are a fucking idiot. MW 2 is a travesty.

Radek

Still, Half-life one ise one of the ebst games evermade, Actually to be honest this entire list fails really really hard.

Your saying that The Sims 2 is better then Half-life 2? Rollercoaster tycoon, Call of Juarez and Zoo tycoon got up on the list but you rejected Dawn of war? You got to be kidding.
Sims is just crap, Rollercoaster tycoon has shity grafics (Even when it came out) and it's just overall shit. Call of Juarez does not only fail in game-play and mecanics but it's story fails and it's in te end just another game about Immortal Space marines.. With out Space marines.. Just gay Cowboys.. Zoo tycoon is only played by 5 year olds that still havent learned what a good game is.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

PimpMasterJ

Anyone ever play descent [1,2,3] ?

Strelok Holmes

Quote from: Silver Knight on 20-11-2009
Quote from: KillSlim on 20-11-2009
Where's Freelancer?

Never played it, so i cannot add it to the list.
D:< Play it, you sims panzy!

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Paintcheck

formby

My favorite game ever made was by far SuperMario64. I know I have a crappy taste in games but surely it should be near the top!

Silver Knight

Quote from: formby on 07-12-2009
My favorite game ever made was by far SuperMario64. I know I have a crappy taste in games but surely it should be near the top!

It's not a Pc Game.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Radek

REMOVE zootycoon and the sims, Put Half-life 1-2 near the top. Now please...
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Fluffy

Fallout 3 at 55? What is this world coming to.

Locke

We all have our preferences, but I think that Peggle should be there

TheHawk

Hawke (The main character of Dragon Age 2) named after me :D

Lammardude

You Forgot the Main Game That Started all the Gaming Bitches ANYONE WANT TO VOTE FOR POOONG ?

Assassinator

Zoo tycoon is epic, you can't take that way. D;;

ThY

Personaly,
Wolfenstein 3D
and Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
Classics.

[INVICTUS]

If Metro 2033 turns out good, will it be added to the List of "HGN's Greastest PC Games Of All Time."?

Silence)

Quote from: [INVICTUS] on 13-03-2010
If Metro 2033 turns out good, will it be added to the List of "HGN's Greastest PC Games Of All Time."?
Metro 2033 is beast  :D should be on the list

meetdadoom

really? Call of jaurez BiB sucked major dick, and VtM Bloodlines is amazing

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Plunger

Remove Clive Barkers Jeicho, it is an incredibly shitty game, and has no right on the list.

Meat BiB isn't on it, only the original is.

Afromana

Celtic

meetdadoom

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Bl★ck Star

Add Call of Duty 2, it got awfull Graphics but it is fucking funny to play on a Lan ^^