Games Everyone Else Likes but You Hate

Started by Paintcheck, 10-05-2012

Paintcheck

Quote from: lolKieck on 12-05-2012
DotA in general. I just hate the gameplay (which is stale and boring imo), the amount of people trying to shove League of Legends up my throat made me boycott the game in general too. Besides, I was a Troll Survival player.

Oh holy fuck yes how did I forget about that?

Both of those games are awful.

Mr. Pink

League of Legends, CoD (Don't care, alot of people love it), Mass Effect (I always manage to get stuck into points where I cant win or load a save to gain levels so I'm strong enough to beat it...), APB (Gave me a fucking virus), Uncharted (I fucking hate Drake), Devil May Cry (Main character is too OP, and a faggot).
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.

Otto

meetdadoom

Quote from: PistolKid on 12-05-2012
Quote from: lolKieck on 12-05-2012
DotA in general. I just hate the gameplay (which is stale and boring imo), the amount of people trying to shove League of Legends up my throat made me boycott the game in general too. Besides, I was a Troll Survival player.

Fuck DotA and LoL. I hate most of the playerbase, mainly for LoL because they're mostly a bunch of prepubescent middle schoolers screaming "umad"

Oh you mean brazilians.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Frostee

Quote from: Mr. Pink on 12-05-2012
League of Legends, CoD (Don't care, alot of people love it), Mass Effect (I always manage to get stuck into points where I cant win or load a save to gain levels so I'm strong enough to beat it...), APB (Gave me a fucking virus), Uncharted (I fucking hate Drake), Devil May Cry (Main character is too OP, and a faggot).

A lot means the 1,000,000 12 yr olds that play, right? (CoD)

And how the fuck did APB give a virus O.o?

Paintcheck

APB is so shitty I'd rather have a virus than play it.

APB isn't universally liked either. Most reviews peg it at 50-60% out of 100. It's just bad.

Tom

Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Maxi96203

Oblivion.
Starcraft 2.
Men of War.
SHOGUN 2: Total War
Garry's Mod 13
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

HitMan5523

The more recent Assassin's Creed games. I love all the other games that everyone has mentioned o_o
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Caso

Quote from: HitMan5523 on 12-05-2012
The more recent Assassin's Creed games. I love all the other games that everyone has mentioned o_o

Dont get me started on Assassin's creed 2.25 and Assassin's creed 2.75 >_>

I love Assassin's Creed 1 and 2. They finally get to making Assassin's creed 3... But it's only more fapping about in the past! AH YEAH! Im looking forward to that ಠ___ಠ
I used to be an adventure like you, but then the shadow started chasing me through a castle filled with monsters.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Jake on 11-05-2012
Quote from: Redbark on 11-05-2012
Black ops zombies.

read the thread before you post

Quote from: Jake on 10-05-2012
please don't say cod because nobody likes cod

Quote from: Plunger on 11-05-2012
No one likes any of those anyways. It's supposed to be Games Everyone Else Likes.

everyone I know irl loves cod, I am the only one hating it.

Madcombat

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 13-05-2012
Quote from: Jake on 11-05-2012
Quote from: Redbark on 11-05-2012
Black ops zombies.

read the thread before you post

Quote from: Jake on 10-05-2012
please don't say cod because nobody likes cod

Quote from: Plunger on 11-05-2012
No one likes any of those anyways. It's supposed to be Games Everyone Else Likes.

everyone I know irl loves cod, I am the only one hating it.

Its because they have never played games that are better then CoD, so they are under the illusion presented by Console that CoD is the greatest game ever when it isn't, but in fact quite the opposite.

Maxi96203

Black Ops isn't terrible.

I mean it can be. But sometimes it's fun.
Certainly not Superman 64 or E.T. The Game bad.

Madcombat

Knife_cz

Quote from: Madcombat on 13-05-2012
Quote from: Maxi96203 on 13-05-2012

srs?
Reznov, REZNOV! D:
Okay enough about CoD, it just sucks and..yeah it sucks.

Maxi96203

Quote from: knife_cz on 13-05-2012

srs?
Reznov, REZNOV! D:

You're implying that everyone plays CoD for the campaign.

Ket

Hey, I played MW3 free weekend.

It was fun, but just for the 3 days.

(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Mr. Pink

* Mr. Pink is a CoD Oldfag.

*Call of Duty comes out.
*"Oh my god, this game has touched me deeply, almost as much as Medal of Honor did... (That means it was a very fucking good game)"
*Played first three religiously afterwards(Call of Duty, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3)
*Modern Warfare (4) comes out
*"Oh this one's modern... Not my thing but I'll give it a shot."
*It's not bad. Certainly not as good as the previous but not bad.
*World at War comes out
*"Oh yeah! World War Two again! Fuck yeah! What the fuck, this plays like Modern Warfare... Damn...
*Modern Warfare Two comes out.
*"Oh this is cool looking... God damn it... Same gameplay as Modern Warfare..."
*Black OPs comes out.
*"Oh sweet Vietn... God damn it... (Same gameplay)"
*Modern Warfare 3 comes out.
*I buy it, play for two nights, then it goes into the pile never to be played again.
*Black OPs Two announced.
*"I'm not even gonna fucking look at it this time."

^
My relationship with the Call of Duty franchise.
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.

Madcombat

Quote from: Mr. Pink on 13-05-2012

*Call of Duty comes out.
*"Oh my god, this game has touched me deeply, almost as much as Medal of Honor did... (That means it was a very fucking good game)"
*Played first three religiously afterwards(Call of Duty, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3)
*World at War comes out
*"Oh yeah! World War Two again! Fuck yeah! What the fuck, this plays like Modern Warfare... Damn...
*Black OPs comes out.
*I buy it, play for two nights, then it goes into the pile never to be played again.

^

I think thats my relationship with CoD as well, oh wait!  Its everyones probably.

srs?
Reznov, REZNOV! D:

Best part is, the Multiplayer was worse.  Same shit in each series.  You might as well buy CoD 4 and leave it there because thats all you should get.

Now, what games do I dislike?

Resident Evil, dont get me wrong I found Resident Evil 4 all right but the entire series and even the damn movies are just terrible.  You say zombies anywhere today and people automatically assume "T-VIRUS OMG OMG DAGGUGALAPPLUAHGA!" (Or how the fuck you spell it.) Lets not forget that all characters in the damn series can do back flips and kick zombies in the face like theres no tomorrow, characters are just too badassed for their own good.  TL;DR, didnt like it because its lame.

ME3, gameplay was good but the ending ruined it all for me (Unless the theory is true then theres a beutifull work of art right there.)

ET,  No, just no. (Oh wait, doesnt count everyone fucking hates it.)

CnC4, the entire series ruined by gameplay and fucking cut scenes.  Seriously, I prefered building a damn base up from scratch and rushing shit like no tomorrow, and hell even when extremely bored I enjoyed playing as NoD and spreading Tiberium all over the map to create a nice healthy red zone.  CnC4 blew all of that out the window, ruined and thats just that.

I think thats about it.  OH WAIT, theres another.

Red Faction 4, Red Faction 3 in my eyes was art work and a nice swift redemption for the fuck up with RF2 however RF4 fucked everything up.  Why the fuck did they remove free roam?  Having a awesome physics engine for no real fucking reason, if you ask me it was a waste of money.  Story was crummy, characters was crummy and oh my the traditional bloody chick flicks of today just made me annoyed.  What happened to the image of RF?  It is ment to be about miners or a people fighting against oppresion (Resisting)  RF4 had nothing to do with that, atleast RF2 had somewhat somthing to do with that (I think.) 
TL;DR.  Its shit.

Thats it.

Knife_cz

Oh yeah. Red Faction forgot about that one.
Since RF2 its shit :V, only the first one...was really awesome game.

Stop the quote pyrimade :o
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

meetdadoom

Quote from: Madcombat on 14-05-2012

*Call of Duty comes out.
*World at War comes out
*Black OPs comes out.

^

I think thats my relationship with CoD as well, oh wait!  Its everyones probably.

srs?
Reznov, REZNOV! D:

Best part is, the Multiplayer was worse.  Same shit in each series.  You might as well buy CoD 4 and leave it there because thats all you should get.

Resident Evil, dont get me wrong I found Resident Evil 4 all right but the entire series and even the damn movies are just terrible.  You say zombies anywhere today and people automatically assume "T-VIRUS OMG OMG DAGGUGALAPPLUAHGA!" (Or how the fuck you spell it.) Lets not forget that all characters in the damn series can do back flips and kick zombies in the face like theres no tomorrow, characters are just too badassed for their own good.  TL;DR, didnt like it because its lame.

ME3, gameplay was good but the ending ruined it all for me (Unless the theory is true then theres a beutifull work of art right there.)

CnC4, the entire series ruined by gameplay and fucking cut scenes.  Seriously, I prefered building a damn base up from scratch and rushing shit like no tomorrow, and hell even when extremely bored I enjoyed playing as NoD and spreading Tiberium all over the map to create a nice healthy red zone.  CnC4 blew all of that out the window, ruined and thats just that.

Red Faction 4, Red Faction 3 in my eyes was art work and a nice swift redemption for the fuck up with RF2 however RF4 fucked everything up.  Why the fuck did they remove free roam?  Having a awesome physics engine for no real fucking reason, if you ask me it was a waste of money.  Story was crummy, characters was crummy and oh my the traditional bloody chick flicks of today just made me annoyed.  What happened to the image of RF?  It is ment to be about miners or a people fighting against oppresion (Resisting)  RF4 had nothing to do with that, atleast RF2 had somewhat somthing to do with that (I think.) 
TL;DR.  Its shit.

Thats it.

once again ass hat, this isn't games that you hate, it's games that you hate that EVERYONE ELSE LIKES. Everyone hates RE4,CnC4, ME3 ending,

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Madcombat

Quote from: meetdadoom on 14-05-2012
Quote from: Madcombat on 14-05-2012

*Call of Duty comes out.
*World at War comes out
*Black OPs comes out.

^

srs?
Reznov, REZNOV! D:

TL;DR.  Its shit.

Thats it.

once again ass hat, this isn't games that you hate, it's games that you hate that EVERYONE ELSE LIKES. Everyone hates RE4,CnC4, ME3 ending,

Once again "Ass hat" you didnt listen.  People like CnC4 because the amount of times I've been asked to join the shitty game.  And people love RE series because of the amount of assumptions to do with the fucking T-Virus and "DAGUAGHALAPLAYGHA!" lets not forget I actually said RE4 was all right, but everything else is shit.  If you read above also mr "Listen" people openly say they like ME3 so its obvious that its liked.

So I think I am still in thread boundrys.  (Rant complete)

jaik

Woah hold on there cowboy. Don't flame people like that, especially when they have a constructive post on why exactly do they dislike/hate a game.
The only game that everybody hates is CoD and simply saying a game's name is not enough. Here posters should explain the reason behind their hate as well.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Madcombat

Quote from: Jake on 14-05-2012

Woah hold on there cowboy. Don't flame people like that, especially when they have a constructive post on why exactly do they dislike/hate a game.
The only game that everybody hates is CoD and simply saying a game's name is not enough. Here posters should explain the reason behind their hate as well.

Thank you Jake.

Syndraell

Ace of Spades.

Why I even started playing that game, i have no idea.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.