FOnline : Reloaded

Started by Knife_cz, 29-08-2013

Recreas

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Knife_cz

Think of a good name for our faction, I will request it to the Dev.
Edit; nothing about HGN.

jaik

Quote from: knife_cz on 01-09-2013
Edit; nothing about HGN.

Gear Whoring Kawaii Scrublords
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Steven :D

Edit; nothing about HGN.
Gear Union
Brotherhood of the Gear
Gear
Geartown
Followers of the Gear
Almighty Gear
Brothers with Gear
Geared Up
Gearfiends

etc

Knife_cz

Quote from: Steven :D on 02-09-2013
Edit; nothing about HGN.
Gear Union
Brotherhood of the Gear
Gear
Geartown
Followers of the Gear
Almighty Gear
Brothers with Gear
Geared Up
Gearfiends

etc
The Gear Council
Gear Hunters
Gearmen
People of Gear
Kool Kids Klub

We need to have some kind of vote about this - I don't want to end with 'The Junkie Council' like in the last session I had, along with a base named 'Hotel Paradise'

Recreas

If we really have to do something with gear, I'd say Gear Hunters.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Knife_cz

Got 30 000 caps, I'll make the faction and create a DIY for the upcoming base (From there, we will finnaly organise - althought only few people showed real interest)
The depot needs :10 000 Caps, 250 Wood, 250 Junk, 15 Metal Parts , 10 Eletronic Parts

Metal Parts and Eletronic Parts have been already taken care of. Collect the Junk and Wood to help me build the base. I already paid 10 000 Caps.
Taken care of Wood. We still need Junk.

I was thinking of those three places : each is close to quarry - which is very important for crafting.

II base location looks best - on the left you can go and farm xp on Centaurs and Floaters (1700 xp per Nasty Floater kill), Quarry is pretty close - and trading locations, The Hub and Junktown. Trading in NCR is very risky.

Edit; Requested name for the faction : Children of Almighty Gear and Gear Hunters

Knife_cz

Town Control starts tomorrow that means alot of PVP will begin, so careful where you will farm.
Stay out of unprotected Towns for whoever cares anymore - I also need 100 more Junk to finish the base.

I have farmed most blueprints, so crafting anything shouldn't be problem aslong I have materials.

Hard to tell if anybody still plays from you people, I managed to estebalish some old contacts.

Our/my faction is called Children of Almighty Gear.

Name the base 'Gear Fortress'

Knife_cz

Quote from: Steven :D on 05-09-2013
Name the base 'Gear Fortress'
I was planning one of the following : 'The Zone', 'Hotel Paradise', 'Big Brother's Villa', 'Hitler's Eyrie', 'Shrine of the Almighty one'

Syndraell

I'll check it out when I can. Fallout is awesome.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

jaik

Quote from: 2ktaco on 09-09-2013
-snip-

there's a remove post feature...
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Knife_cz

The Depot base is finished (Called Gear Fortress too). You can ask for the access in this thread for it, just write down your character(s)'s name(s) and I'll add it there.

Legend:
X - Materials, Tools (Flint, Powder, Iron, Knives, Sledges..) there is one hidden table on the left.
1, 2 , 3 - Your personal rooms. Just ask for them and they will be yours, if anybody caught stealing, he will be kicked and of course killed. You don't have to store your /important/ items there like caps, but if you do, nobody will steal 'em.
Weapons, Armor lockers talk for themselves, if the stuff is badly damaged, or needs to be repaired, drop it infront of the Depot.
The Circle can be used as another place for storing items, since lockers can be crafted (Like boxes, footlockers n' stuff). And the little building next to it - it has no use.

Just a lil' organisation, ugly bases are ugly. I'll drop items I don't need from time to time in there.
Note; items left on ground will never disappear.

My character also has pretty much every profession except EW, so if you bring me the materials, I can craft something nice for you.

Add my alts and I:
Stevec
Steven
Shrek

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Knife_cz

Quote from: Steven :D on 14-09-2013
Add my alts and I:
Stevec
Steven
Shrek
Added.

Nobody else?

The people who were interested on the first page; and haven't started playing - this is a great chance, you can get organised here, regroup for farming/exping/TC/PvP/Mining/Skinning/Quests/getting perks, drop stuff n' add stuff.
And since I am pretty much farmed, you can start with some BG / EW / Thrower build instead of SG which I recommended. I will spare you stuff.

Knife_cz

Knife_cz

Knife_cz

Hey Faggots,
My name is John,

FOnline Reloaded was wiped about two weeks back. So if you're interested, contact me.