FO: New Vegas Mods Thread

Started by deluxulous, 11-07-2011

deluxulous

Discussing mods and modding discussions. Wait, what?

I need some good mods for New Vegas! Right now I'm getting EVE and other graphical enhancements. I don't really know what kind of mods I want, so just post away.

Rules: 1. Please keep thread on track.
2. Contribute! If you download a mod or post in the thread, please post something constructive, so that the thread doesn't die off. If you have no mods to start out with in the first place, look around for something to show off!
3. Explain what the mod is so that precious seconds that could be spent playing New Vegas aren't wasted trying to figure out what the hell something does!

EVE: http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=42666
Enhances visuals in the game, all around. Basically, a giant improvement over the standard visuals. I would highly recommend it for those who actually care about making it look purty!

WME: http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37576
QuoteA massive expansion to the New Vegas weapon modification system, adding over 150 new modification options to the game.
Every standard gun has received the maximum number of possible mods, as have all but four Uniques. As a bonus, instead of removing mods from uniques, most have got minor stat boosts to reflect the mods they come with, and most use that extra room for some extra modding options.

Not enough? Being graphically inclined, every modification (that I've added) is visible on your weapon, be it tapered barrels, a recycler, or a Double Load Missile Launcher.

lolKieck

Nice, try out FOOK, still beta, but it'll sooner or later include EVE too, maybe WME.

Quote from: FOOK New Vegas NexusFOOK - New Vegas is an overhaul for the Fallout: New Vegas game. It is also the newest version of the popular FOOK (Fallout Overhaul Kit) mod for Fallout 3. FOOK is a coherent and balanced overhaul, adding and fully integrating many new items, high quality retextures and gameplay features to the base game. It also has full support for the Fallout: New Vegas DLCs.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

PwnyXpress

There's a wonderfully worthless mod that replaces Mr. House's face on the screen with Dr. House from the show House. I highly recommend it.