Firearms: Source

Started by Lucidius, 09-08-2010

Lucidius

The classic Firearms Mod (FA) frmo HL1 has finally been made for source, as of July 23rd.

Firearms Source Trailer

You can grab it here;
http://www.firearms-source.com/

Even if this mod doesn't turn out to be "The Greatest" or the most balanced, that wasn't the original's appeal. The large variety of weapons, the large but easily traversal maps, it was fun more so then it was technically a good shooter.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Predu

Yeah, Ive downloaded it, and still playing it. A good thing about it is that it has reality. Atleast it tries to resemble realism, but all those idiots rushing and spraying their guns just ruins a lot of it. The game should punish people like that, make it easier for them to die and for the guns to lose accuracy when running, I know it might not be realistic, but it would keep those dicks from running alone to an enemy infested spot. They need to check the weaponry again aswell, I mean, a good example is the MP5A4. It costs barely nothing, but is one of the best weapons in the game.

Sharrock

Really does look amazing, i think i might have to try it.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Kay, bend over under that guillotine.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: ...
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Wait.
Sharrock: Homo
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Fuck.

Tom: Look at the roster
Doomburger: "110th Regiment Blood Company Reaper Squad Roster
Started by Doomburger"
Doomburger: get my name off
Doomburger: I beg you
Doomburger: I may have done some ridiculous things, but come on

Ace of Hearts

Thinking I'll have to try this.

If it's as good as the original Firearms, I'll be playing it for a long time.

Ravanger

It is a decent mod, I like it.

Lucidius

Ew, why's the MP5 so good? It was okay in FA but it's main thing was versitility.

Can you still convert it into an SD on the field? I loved that about the original

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

AwDs

I love firearms. I am hoping this one is good as the first one.
I'm Gay!

Lucidius

I noticed alot of random little bugs with just the weapons alone but they shouldn't affect gameplayu too much.

My Profile[/b][/size]

KillSlim

Looks like 'QUICK RUN IN AND GUN THEM DOWN'.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window