Fallout Online

Started by Szenti, 09-02-2010

Szenti

A Fallout 2 online game. Maybe you heard of it, maybe not. Its good, but very hard.
You scavenge, travell, craft, raid, make bases, work (Taking the cow's shit and asking for money), fight, etc.

I would like to see how to make your own server, so the faggot Russians (Sorry for insulting) won't use their aimbots there.
We trying to make a server through Hamachi or Tunngle with friends, but only tomorrow. It seems to be possible.
http://fonline2238.net/forum/index.php#1 The forums

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FB91EPGL Download it from there, unpack it, and it will work. (Maybe you will need to update.)

http://www.moddb.com/games/fonline-2238 Moddb.

Launcher - Play - Register - Make your char, attributes, etc. - Write in your password and name - ENJOY!

Anyways, if you want to play online with me, just find me on SF and talk with me, in-game I tell you everything, etc.

A little help:
How to make a gang/party:
You need to get your friends around yourself, you click on them with left mouse button and hold it, and click on the Angel Boy first, then on the Group One. This will form a gang. You have to go to the red line -NOT IN IT- and your friends, and one of you go out and others click on Follow and you will both travell on the world map.

Always check for ores, loot dead bodies, cactuses, trees, etc.

If you want to sell something, put the stuff you want to sell to your side, AND PUT THE CAPS TO HIS SIDE FROM HIS INVENTORY, IF YOU DON'T DO IT YOU WILL SELL YOUR STUFFS FOR FREE.

F1 for commands/hotkeys

http://www.fonline2238.net/wiki/The_World World Map

Hope that helped, see you ingame! -Why to DL it from Megaupload? Cause: You need Fallout 2 to run the game. BUT If you DL the Megaupload one, you don't, cause it has the required files in it. 50Minutes worths it.

EVENTS!!!:

NCR's spy just reported that the Enclave should attack NCR really soon, trying to destabilize the still fragile New California Republic. President Tandi and her generals are strongly willing to resist to the incoming assault and to defeat the Enclave's troopers. They have called for all the help possible to assist NCR's troops, and a lot of independant fighters or factions already joined. Meanwhile, Tandi decided to block the town's entrance with a few cars, making a frontal attack impossible. Now, both volunteers and army's captains are looking at the sky, waiting for the loaded vertibirds to come and to land...

FOnline: 2238 Game Masters are proud to present the first NCR Defence event ! As you see, it's a quite new event, since tactics and strategy will be required to drive back the Enclave troops. It's also a total PvE (Player versus Environment) event, and we thought it would be interesting for players that are usually enemies to work together against one enemy.

The event will take place on this Sunday (February 14th) at 20:00 GMT+1 (CET - 8PM).

* The event will take place in an invisible map, copy of the real NCR. The way to get there will be revealed right before the event, using game chat.

* Players coming to this event will have all the equipment (Ammo, Armors, Weapons) they need given in the event place.

* A respawn point will be set into the event map.

* Once they are in the NCR's copy and they got their stuff, players will be split into squads, each squad led by one GM. Each squad will have some time to discuss about the tactics together. As it will certainly based on voluntarism (We probably won't force you to go with one GM rather than with another one), we advice you to go with enemies rather than with friends. This is a unique occasion to play with people you usually don't play with.

* All players will work together against Enclave's troopers, that will be mobs commanded by a few GMs.

The best NCR tacticians drew a plan for all the volunteers that will defend the city.

Sorry for damned big pictures.
Be there!

Lucidius

If this is Part RP/Part Game, unlike the Ragnarok attempt, i'de probably be down.

Still kinda iffy but combat wise might be interesting.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Szenti

Quote from: Lucidius on 11-02-2010
If this is Part RP/Part Game, unlike the Ragnarok attempt, i'de probably be down.

Still kinda iffy but combat wise might be interesting.
Well, Trading, scavenging, etc.
With my friends we just got enough hides to build a tent finally, and the Combat is good too.
I went in a cave with a friend in the same second, and what we saw: DEATHCLAW. We started fucking around on Ventrilo, and Turn-Based combat saved our asses. BTW, Why a deathclaw needs Condom (Red Package) In his lair?
You should give a try to it.

TheHawk

[/quote]
....With my friends we just got enough hides to build a tent finally...

[/quote]

And who gave your 4 Brahimn Hide for the tent khm khm
Hawke (The main character of Dragon Age 2) named after me :D

Szenti

Quote from: TheHawk on 11-02-2010

....With my friends we just got enough hides to build a tent finally...

And who gave your 4 Brahimn Hide for the tent khm khm

[/quote]

Me and you killed that 4 Brahmins after 2 hours of knifing! And thanks for giving it to me. Anyways when you can get up? With TRC (The Reaper Cool) we did put lot of shits in the storage basket. He can make SMGs for you, it can make 114DMGs with Burst-Fire. After a small fight, we did go in a cave with TRC in the same second, and a Deathclaw wanted to rape us, atleast he had condoms. We ran away.

Szenti

WARNING!!!!!! The event will happen at 7PM / 19:00 GMT+1
Anyways, we are gathering money to buy a base and make a faction.

Bl★ck Star

already downloading

Fo2 is way better then Fo3

Szenti

Event is happening right now.
I'm not in it, why?:
1. Its lagging like shet.
2. I got attacked like 20 times.
3. You MUST go without any equipment.
4. In NCR they are teaching you the Moonwalk.
So I rather play with Borderland's Expansion packs.

TheHawk

I checked the event ...and it was terrible
in the fist 10 min i died 20x because some idiot NCR Soldier-Player killed everyone and yelling "Kill every blue suiter" after 30 min i get my equipment but i can't waiting for the Enclave Attack
Hawke (The main character of Dragon Age 2) named after me :D