Fallout: New Vegas

Started by Bl★ck Star, 05-02-2010

Bl★ck Star

Like you could already read on Falloutwiki, the next Fallout Title is in work. Its called New Vegas and there is an Pretrailer now finally out.

Fallout: New Vegas Official Teaser Trailer [HD]

War, War never changes.

Fall, 2010 ^^

Szenti

Waiting for the game.
BAKAME!

Steel

Las vegas looks a bit to well lit up for a post apocolyptic city dont you think.

Szenti

Quote from: The Jackal on 05-02-2010
Las vegas looks a bit to well lit up for a post apocolyptic city dont you think.
True, it looks like it survived a nuclear bomb without getting even a scratch. (The city.)

Assassinator

It's not Las Vegas, it's New Vegas, so maybe it got rebuilt or some crazy thing happened protecting it?

Steel

Quote from: Assassinator1097 on 05-02-2010
It's not Las Vegas, it's New Vegas, so maybe it got rebuilt or some crazy thing happened protecting it?

Realistically it should be mortally fucked.

Zombiehunta

Just play FO2, you will understand. By the way, the West Coast wasen't ever directly hit, there was more radiation. Anyway, don't plan on fighting Super Mutants, they're nice now. Enclave are long gone from the West Coast. The Brotherhood have near to no power. There aren't any Outcasts. Cities are working, government is established. The NCR is back in this one. I love that. You may be a Desert Ranger in this one, or from Vault 7, which would make sense since Vault 8 is right next to Neveda. There will probably be established mobs and gangs, civilization will be back up and running. The West Coast, unlike the East, actually thought and repaired after 200 years. All classic Fallout fans will love this game, it's returning to the old feeling of FO2 where things actually progress and there is never one hero(ic) faction or common enemy.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Plunger

Quote from: The Jackal on 05-02-2010
Quote from: Assassinator1097 link=topic=5623.msg62629#msg62629
/quote]
Because clearly you know more about the Fallout Universe then the developers.

Zombiehunta

I just got that much from the trailer, seeing NCR. Also, since it is so close to California and the original Fallouts, I can safely assume it will be along those lines.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Zstan

Is dat some Nazis?

Zombiehunta

Zstan

At the end of the trailer..Looked like Helghast.

Zombiehunta

This probably isn't right, but that could be the Desert Ranger gas mask.

Zombiehunta

I found out the armor is supposedly NCR armor.

Bl★ck Star

I played Fallout 1&2&3 , the only game i finished so far was 3 xD

But i think its like in Fallout 2 like Zombiehunta said The West Coast wasnt directly hit etc. and i think NCR is the best faction ^^

And also it looks more like New Vegas stands on the Place where old Vegas was and its just rebuilded out of scrap and such

Zombiehunta

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 05-02-2010
and i think NCR is the best faction ^^

Same here, they were the first Wastelanders to form a stable government. They also went to war with the BoS in the unoffical canon of Van Buren.

deluxulous

FalloutWiki can make up all of the shit it wants, and no-one questions it.

The only thing I'm shaky with on the wiki is the stuff that's not in the games.

Course, I haven't played FO1-2.

Zombiehunta

I've played FO 1 and 2, beaten both multiple times. They used to be my favorite games. I can confirm most of the stuff on the Wiki, but not the Van Buren stuff, because it never offically happened. It would make sense for the BoS to go into war with the NCR, since the BoS is losing power. They would probably try to take the resources from the NCR for their own goals.

Pawx

All I know so far is your a man that was shot in the head, but lived, and was buried alive (Which explains the hand popping out of the ground in the Teaser Trailer.) The robot (In the teaser Trailer) Finds you and takes you to a doctor. That's preety much all I know..

Oh and like in F3 where you try to find your dad through the whole game, In New Vegas, Your trying to find the man that tried to kill you and why he tried to.

Bl★ck Star

I wonder if Harold is also in it Again

I saw him in every Fo game yet xD

Zstan

QuoteThere is an optional hardcore mode, the character needs to drink water, ammo has weight, healing isn't instant etc. Normal mode is more similar to Fallout 3 gamepla

Could it be!?? A ROLEPLAYING GAME!?

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period