Elder Scrolls

Started by Punisher270, 28-01-2010

Punisher270

I've been thinking about this for a long time. I be-leave that Morrowinds story and game play is  better than oblivion. The only thing oblivion has on Morrowind is graphics and game mechanics.
I'm throwing this  poll up to see what every one  thinks about this.

Szenti

NO.
Why? Cause I like its nice and old graphics. Yeah, i believe with 300x better graphics it would be better, but still, don't be in the Crysis-syndrome, and live with it. Anyways, I don't think they would remake it.

Silver Knight

Wrong forum, please post it in the correct forum next time.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bl★ck Star

Punisher270

Exile i was wondering  how this is in the wrong  thread? I mean you don't have a  thread for Morrowind and its Bethesda so i figured it would be fine to put   it here.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Punisher270 on 28-01-2010
Exile i was wondering  how this is in the wrong  thread? I mean you don't have a  thread for Morrowind and its Bethesda so i figured it would be fine to put   it here.

You put it in general discussion, i moved it to Video Games/Bethesda, please follow the rules of the forum.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Punisher270

woops  this is were i  ment it to go

Chaos

I'd say no because I'd rather Bethesda work on another game.

Locke

Your grammar sucks.

Afromana

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 28-01-2010
Your grammar sucks.
Your comment sucks

Monkeyfisker

Elder Scrolls is much better then oblivion, even though oblivion provides better graphics and game mechanics. Its very repetitive, although the Elder Scrolls is not that immersive, it just feels better. Even with all the glitches, I' d take it over oblivion.

Chaos

Quote from: Monkeyfisker on 02-02-2010
Elder Scrolls is much better then oblivion, even though oblivion provides better graphics and game mechanics. Its very repetitive, although the Elder Scrolls is not that immersive, it just feels better. Even with all the glitches, I' d take it over oblivion.
Oblivion is an Elder Scrolls game.

Monkeyfisker

Oh forgot I meant, MORROWIND is better then Oblivion. I get confused sometimes.

irondeity

This topic is a few days old, but I was browsing the forums and bumped into it. TES3 and TES4 both have their ups and downs respectively, I prefer TES3 however. The sheer amount of Misc Add on content for Morrowind vs Oblivion is staggering and adds plenty of more fun than anything I've used for Oblivion. I emphasize myself because maybe others have found some content I havent for Oblivion and made it more enjoyable in the long run. Yea, it was good, solid story, good game play, but I'll support TES3 any day.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Pruneyboy

What is Morrowind better than Oblivion? Cos i loved that, so your saying ill bum Morrowind? :D i might go find a naughty version of it ¬¬
Get out dolan

Zstan

The only thing bad about Oblivion is the modding community, full of furfags and beauty queens.

I actually got banned from the forums for asking "Are there any mods that don't make me look like a anime beauty queen?"

Recreas

That's a fail, but they shouldn't remake morrowind. I want a total new Elder Scrolls. Something like the story of Morrowind but then way more epic :D.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves