Dogs..... scare the crap out of me (In S.T.A.L.K.E.R)

Started by dr.steve, 02-10-2009

rasse_boy

I read the title and knew exactly what you mean those fucking dogs give me the creeps every time i play that game
Cookie monster says hello :D

Sylong

Personally when i see snorks i turn and run away any difficulty....ive had to many bad experience with those guys
If its not worth saying...DONT!

Silver Knight

Quote from: Sylong on 04-12-2010
Personally when i see snorks i turn and run away any difficulty....ive had to many bad experience with those guys

Snork pit in COP :)

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Royz

Walking it Cordon, no problems. Suddenly 30 blind dogs.

Dug

Quote from: Royz on 04-12-2010
Walking it Cordon, no problems. Suddenly 30 blind dogs.

* Dug just walks past them.

jack930

Bloodsuckers are the scariest and uhm Pseudodogs also chimeras in the dark... The normal blind Dogs i kill with fort-12  8)
Kill all son's of bitches,that's my official Instructions

SRP Chars:

Artjom Sergej "Raptor"
Dimitri Roskolov
Artjom Svechenko

Tom

Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Smithy

Don't blame ya, Dogs are creepy, Especially the ones that run at you and leep at you like crouching tiger style. XD
'Dweller'
KIA, Body not found. PDA Discovered.
-------------------------------------------------------
Kergert - Initiate Kergert Active.
Location unknown.
-------------------------------------------------------
The Jester
Active/Alive - Location zone sector
Urban Mercnary Suit|Groza|Vogs attached

PacMan502

Blind dogs are annoying, I will admit...but scary, not so much, they've made me jump in dark places with just a flash light though.

Commissar Nitro

Nah i spent most of my time on SoC chasing dogs with a knife and the suckers were to easy to kill just stab them when they run at ya, CS they were a bit more dificult, But in CoP all the mutants are to easy to kill with a knife.
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Reorp

Quote from: dr.steve on 02-10-2009
For some reason whenever i see the dogs i run from them. I know some of you dont blame me because there Dangerous in packs. I only got an ak74 and a silences pistol And a couple of medikits and a merc suit i found in the beggining of the game

You should break out an Under-Over double-barrel shotgun and just kill a couple then shoot at the ground below the others and watch them whimper and run away. Then you chase them and keep doing it, and at the same time yell "GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN!". I have problems i know.. But it is fun.

AdrianSnake

Only Labs, and Blood Suckers and the gnome things scare me

Really. One of teh reasons why I downloaded trainers.