Die2Nite

Started by cl4p-tp, 29-01-2011

cl4p-tp

I didn't know where to put this, think this is the right place anyway Die2Nite is a text and community based game. You create an account and get put into a random town with other players, you need to work together to make sure you're town isn't going to get rampaged by zombies during the first night. You'll have to discuss subjects like, scaving, building and helping others in the town forums you get AP points which can be refreshed only twice a day, one way is by drinking your water ration which you'll need to get form the town well, the other way is to eat food that you get from the town bank or find outside in the wastes.

Unless you pay to become a hero, you can only be a normal citizen who can only do basic things heroes can become three different classes, do advanced actions, and upgrade their house further than anyone else. Don't worry about dying 'cause it will at somepoint happen, you'll get locked out of your town whilst scaving, get killed by zombies whilst scaving, get infected, get wounded, be killed by a fellow citizen, be one of the unlucky few who gets eaten because of your town's poor defence or join your town in becoming the zombie horde's food because some idiot left the gate open just before midnight.

Anyway, it's worth giving it a look. http://www.die2nite.com/#index

Paintcheck

...Wait I'm confused in your first sentence you say the purpose is to make sure the zombies rampage through your town and then you say at the end that you don't want zombies to rampage through your town. Which is it?

Bl★ck Star

cl4p whats your username so I can refer you ^^ ?

cl4p-tp

Kezz1 but, you've most likely already made the account :D

Quote from: Paintcheck on 29-01-2011
...Wait I'm confused in your first sentence you say the purpose is to make sure the zombies rampage through your town and then you say at the end that you don't want zombies to rampage through your town. Which is it?

Yeah, I missed out a few words there, thanks for pointing that out :)

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: cl4p-tp on 29-01-2011
Kezz1 but, you've most likely already made the account :D

Quote from: Paintcheck on 29-01-2011

Yeah, I missed out a few words there, thanks for pointing that out :)

Nope didn't made a account yet.

I waited for your name ^^

Edit:

Still getting the hang out of the game as it looks somehow complicated but it's fun :D

Steven :D

I like it, I wasnt able to get your ref ID though, if anyone wants to join me in my town of 29 people or so;
http://www.die2nite.com?ref=SteveC

I'm already screwed, apparently I ended up eating horse steroids and got addicted to them.

Bl★ck Star

LoL I am somewhere out in the desert like 3 tiles away from town, exhausted, lost one eye and have 4 Zombies around me.

Next Time I will try to do selfish play and poison the well and everything lololololol.

Bl★ck Star

BTW I am making a HGN coalition.

Everyone post name's here.

lolKieck

░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 31-01-2011

SteveC

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Steven :D on 31-01-2011

SteveC

This User is already in a Coalition.

SteveC

I'll join after this game, or I can take cyanide pills (which I have for myself) if people start being dumbasses.

Bl★ck Star

SteveC

I'll join after this game, or I can take cyanide pills (which I have for myself) if people start being dumbasses.

Well both my Accounts died to night, as noone came to help me in the desert >___> and I was only 1 tile away from town.