Crysis 2

Started by Zstan, 05-03-2010

Zstan

I have no info at the moment but here's some eye candy..nomnomnom.

Zstan

Nope, all in-game.

Assassinator

I'm sorry but I lol'd.

Szenti

I guess, they just boosted the graphics, and about the Story, Gameplay Experience, nothing.

irondeity

Crysis was indeed one of the most, if not the most graphically enhanced and demanding game of its year. I agree the story was really, really, REALLY blah. The beginning was decent, once you started the alien crap, goodbye already shaky storyline. Crysis 2 will, without any doubt, be running the single most powerful graphics engine known to the gaming world. But the big question is, can they fix the goddamn story this time and make it enjoyable? As much as I like sprinting 15 yards in 2 seconds and then punching some guy dead and sending his body flying back 10 feet, it doesn't keep me entertained for long. I think the only thing that did is, oh hey here it comes again, the graphics. Multiplayer was pretty good however. People sneaking around, hiding in bushes, and blowing you and your partners face off in one gauss rifle shot was fairly epic. They have a good thing going, it just needs some depth.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Ralazo

I agree, I enjoyed the Multiplayer more then the Singleplay. Tho, the Aliens are pretty epic.

Radek

They boosted everything lol
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Dark Angel on 05-03-2010
Last one is taken IRL.
Nope its ingame screeny

Steel

Should be an interesting play, i guess.

Anatoly

It looks really cool.

Aresty

Sigh.. Looks like I need to update mah ATI card.

Lucidius

Hey guys, it's Graphics: The Game 2.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Locke

It looks like real life in the last photo, nice.

Smirnoff

Looks awesome
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Cobra

The only reason they made it New York is because it is less demanding on consoles then say a forest :P. So they had to edit the story line for the sake of the consoles.

Locke

Not sure how this will run on consoles ... I mean they had to dumb down MW2 for it to run on the consoles.

Cobra

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 29-03-2010
Not sure how this will run on consoles ... I mean they had to dumb down MW2 for it to run on the consoles.

It takes less resources to make a City then it does a vibrant jungle or tropical setting.

Lucidius

Quote from: Wellington on 03-04-2010
Quote from: Cobra on 13-03-2010
The only reason they made it New York is because it is less demanding on consoles then say a forest :P. So they had to edit the story line for the sake of the consoles.
Hmmm interesting idea, but of course in the end they'd probably just sacrifice the resolution to crap then upconvert that crap to 1080p like they did with COD4 and MW2.

Like they should, as consoles are inferior.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Locke

I hope they dont make it for console, dumb it down, and then port it to PC.

Megaqgzqgz

Don't worry guys I develope mods for the original crysis and Cryengine 3(what Crysis 2 is running on) has a built in feature that makes all of versions of the game the same and its being made for pc's on a pc then they mess with the graphical settings on the consoles and thats it. The CEO of Crytek himself said its not being dumbed for pc and it will once again push the limits of any good PC! In short its a pc game ported to consoles!