CoP MISERY screwed me

Started by DistinguishedDelectable, 08-06-2012

StickyWicket

The only thing that really bothered me was the lack of ammo, and zombies. But, one can not call the whole mod unrealistic when only a minority (that I can see) of the gameplay mechanics are unrealistic.

Gonztah

Cary weight, amount of ammo those two espescially the carry weight ruin it for me. Its stupid how a SPECIAL OPERATIVE with recon training can carry about 15 kgs and get exhausted in under 5 seconds of running

Plunger

Quote from: StickyWicket on 09-06-2012
Oh, I'm sorry, I must not be having the right type of fun when I play misery mod. I'm definitely going to recant on all those hours having a blast playing Misery :(

INA7HAN

Hmmm. What's this Redux Mod for COP stated on the other page? I may delete Misery and try it out if it's good

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Plunger

INA7HAN

Vortigoat

Some nice gear can be obtained when you take the metal box from the car in the earth cracks to the mechanic and let him open it.

INA7HAN

Downloaded REDUX played a bit of it, so far it's pretty good, you can get ammo unlike misery but enemies die easily just as in Misery. Only problem so far is when i fire the winchester shotgun or what ever it's called the game crashed. I've tried it about four times, i even fired my makarov first to see if it was the muzzle flash but it worked fine. So yeah anyone know how to fix this shotgun fuck up?

Dark Scar

Quote from: DistinguishedDelectable on 08-06-2012
So, I decided to go to Jupiter, and when I entered the facility an emission was approaching. I completely ignored it because of the idiot I am I thought that I would be able to get the administrative documents and escape. But mercs attacked, and I had no way to survive mercs and the emission. But that's not the problem. I can avoid the mercs by loading a previous save, but its right before I picked up the documents. I CANNOT survive the emission.
So I am asking if there is a safe place, or if you guys know console commands to give me anibiotics or teleport me to Yanov. Please help!  :-\

On the ground floor of the building where the Mercenaries attack there is a small windowless room which provides emission protection, it has a poster and a desk in it.

==============================================
If you require any help in regarding S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay or any other HGN related business, feel free to ask me or any other member of the HGN staff.

SF : |HGN-STSA| Dark Scar