Clear Sky Artifacts

Started by Tsukaro, 19-06-2010

Tsukaro

So, I've just started Clear Sky and I've been giving artifact hunting a shot. Anybody know what some of the better artifacts are?

jaik

There are statistics.
Read the description of the artifact or go to stalker wiki.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Turkey

Flash, Very rare. Infact, I have never found one

Tsukaro

I heard about one called a compass from my friend, any good?

Plunger

Quote from: Tsukaro on 19-06-2010
I heard about one called a compass from my friend, any good?
I can't believe you just said that.

Goose

The compass is a quest Arti you cant use it, As for others, Get a good dectector and be fucking lucky
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Tsukaro

Well, shit. Alrighty then, if it's the only way.

ISPYUDIE

Hehe, I used Wishgranter to get 2 compass's, now I don't run out of stamina

Dark Scar

In swamps theres a hidden tunnel, far north under the railway, has a meatchunk inside

==============================================
If you require any help in regarding S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay or any other HGN related business, feel free to ask me or any other member of the HGN staff.

SF : |HGN-STSA| Dark Scar

Moss

Quote from: neshy33 on 20-07-2010
In swamps theres a hidden tunnel, far north under the railway, has a meatchunk inside

Theres also a Bear Detector behind one of the wall plate things. Its hard to see.
Just Thought I'd mention that...
Moss--it has the charm of a creeping tune~Even in darkness it still grows.

Why do I love Moss?

I have been asked this question many times. Unfortunately, their is not one easy answer that I can give you.

2power

I beat the game with a Bulat suit, SVD fully upgraded and 70k Ru Spent over 500k on pointless upgrades from artifact hunting and killing duty base, you see what i do is keep killing duty collecting all the dropped guns and items and put them in a dead dutyiers body so i can carry it all in one load and i take it to the stalker base and make 20-30k a run, takes 30 mins a run though.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖌𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖘