Call of Pripyat: 4 days till UK and 2 days till USA release.

Started by Steel, 01-02-2010

Steel

So CoP is out soon to those of you who havent already played it.
I already cracked it and played it but will still be buying it.
Who hasnt played it yet?
And who is getting it?

Bl★ck Star

Steel

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 01-02-2010
Since 1 month out in germany *sigh*

I finished it the second day it was released in russia lol Including ALL side quests.

Chaos

I've heard it sucks.. That would be disappointing.

Steel

Quote from: Chaos on 05-02-2010
I've heard it sucks.. That would be disappointing.

Its not.
People are saying that because theres only 3 maps.

Szenti

Call of Pripyat, Is the best, but yeah short, but theres a lot of places to explore, etc.
I'm not going to buy it. But well I wonder what modifications will come out for it.

Steel

Quote from: Szenti on 05-02-2010
Call of Pripyat, Is the best, but yeah short, but theres a lot of places to explore, etc.
I'm not going to buy it. But well I wonder what modifications will come out for it.

Mine is on its way today, unlike the US there hasnt been distributing issues over here. Shame its not going digital on steam or D2D eh.

Pawx

Yeah, It's not a Steam game, But look! They cover the fact it isn't by giving you Stickers and Posters! YAY! Thank you GVC...Cheap bitchs..

Zombiehunta

Got it from Target, thankfully. Also, Saints win! Who dat', man, who dat'?
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Plunger

Quote from: Pawx on 07-02-2010
Yeah, It's not a Steam game, But look! They cover the fact it isn't by giving you Stickers and Posters! YAY! Thank you GVC...Cheap bitchs..
It's already being prepared for a steam upload jackass. Look:

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Y4L

BAH! Here I am having to wait till the 25th! That's if any store nearby even orders a copy in. But at least it's only $68 rather than 80-100.

Pawx

Quote from: Layton on 07-02-2010
It's already being prepared for a steam upload jackass.

No flaming

Plunger

Quote from: Pawx on 08-02-2010
Quote from: Layton on 07-02-2010
It's already being prepared for a steam upload jackass.

No flaming

"About Me
I'm a Likeable person, Always active on SRP."

Don't lie in a forum profile.

Steel

Lol Layton and Pawx Arguing on the forums... thats no unusual

Tunddruff

Ill make a video tonight, I may crank my graphics for ya. But I need a new CPU soon. I like FPS over looks