Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teasers + IGN Rewind

Started by Frostee, 13-05-2011

Killabreu

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.

Khorn

I read the spoilers posted at RPS.

Story sounds dull.

Agera

This won't happen' in real life. : (

Frostee

Quote from: Agera on 13-05-2011
This won't happen' in real life. : (

How do you know...

OrangeReal

Cock of Booty: Modern Warfags 3
SRP
Arthur 'Night' Hutchinson - ALIVE
Anne 'Savior' Gerris - ALIVE
Coroner - ALIVE
'Crazed' - ALIVE

lolKieck

I'm only going to buy next Call of Duty if it'll become more dependant on skill and tactics, not reflexes.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Tom

Cock of dootie: Modurn gayassmotherfuckingshit tree!
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

Quote from: lolKieck on 14-05-2011
I'm only going to buy next Call of Duty if it'll become more dependant on skill and tactics, not reflexes.

Don't worry, it won't.

Looks to be another super shitty consolified failfest from the faggots at Activision. Nothing to see here people, move along. BF3 is down the hall.

Chrono

Yorty

Regardless of Call of Duty's many, many, MANY flaws, I still like the weapon models.

http://kotaku.com/5801353/

jaik

They're using the same Quake III engine, hah.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

deluxulous

Quote from: Jake on 15-05-2011

They started using their own engine in Call of Duty 2. Call of Duty and Call of Duty: United Offensive were the only ones to use the heavily modified Q3 engine. MW3 is using the IW 4.0 engine.

jaik

Quote from: PistolKid on 15-05-2011

They started using their own engine in Call of Duty 2. Call of Duty and Call of Duty: United Offensive were the only ones to use the heavily modified Q3 engine. MW3 is using the IW 4.0 engine.

IW 4.0 is a modified Q III
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

deluxulous

Quote from: PistolKid on 15-05-2011

IW 4.0 is a modified Q III

that's like saying that the source engine is a modified version of the gold source engine

Steel

Nova

I honestly don't understand why people hate Modern Warfare (or Call of Duty in general) so much. Yes, the multiplayer is filled with hackers and campers, but who the fuck cares? I mean, I've completed the Modern Warfare 2 campaign atleast 10 times, and I never get bored. Because no matter what anyone say, I believe they have a immersive story, with a future that is way to imaginable. So personally, I'm fucking hyped about Modern Warfare 3.

Chrono

because they are just doing the same formula over and over and each time there is more and more scripted scenes and actions also immersive story ? no, seriously. i have played mw2 and i only finished the SP once and it was boring me to hell and every year there is a new CoD and it amazes me how people dont get bored of the same thing every year.

Archangel94

Modern Warfare is getting outdated i guess

Agera

Makarov dies, that's obvious. And if he doesn't then prepare for MW4. And probably Makarov has a son, that will want revenge, there we have MW5.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Nova on 16-05-2011
I honestly don't understand why people hate Modern Warfare (or Call of Duty in general) so much. Yes, the multiplayer is filled with hackers and campers, but who the fuck cares? I mean, I've completed the Modern Warfare 2 campaign atleast 10 times, and I never get bored. Because no matter what anyone say, I believe they have a immersive story, with a future that is way to imaginable. So personally, I'm fucking hyped about Modern Warfare 3.

You must be new here

Go play COD1 or COD2 back when they were PC only games, or even up to COD4 which was  PC game first and a console port second. Compare those excellent examples of FPS gaming to the consolfied shit Activision is pumping out nowadays and you'll understand.

Nova

Quote from: Paintcheck on 16-05-2011
Quote from: Nova on 16-05-2011

You must be new here

Go play COD1 or COD2 back when they were PC only games, or even up to COD4 which was  PC game first and a console port second. Compare those excellent examples of FPS gaming to the consolfied shit Activision is pumping out nowadays and you'll understand.

Lol, new? Hardly, I've been here for more than a year. And yes, I've also completed CoD 1 and 2 multiple times as well as Modern Warfare 1. I never bothered to get CoD 3, since all my friends said it was shit. And because it's expensive as fuck.

Paintcheck

* Paintcheck looks at my join date and then back at his.

Riiiiiiiiiight. The point is CoD1, 2, and 4 weren't shit. MW2+ is. What needs further explaining?

Steel

Lol. The majority of most shooters coming out on the Market these days are shit, fucking get with it Nova.

Agera

I don't get why people say that Call of Duty 3 is shit. I loved that son of a bitch. I got all the archivement, even in multiplayer. Sad thing I sold my '360.