Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teasers + IGN Rewind

Started by Frostee, 13-05-2011

Nova

Quote from: Agera on 16-05-2011
I don't get why people say that Call of Duty 3 is shit. I loved that son of a bitch. I got all the archivement, even in multiplayer. Sad thing I sold my '360.

Don't even bother saying that CoD is good. Someone will always find a way to say that's it's shit.
I don't even know why I even bothered  :-\

deluxulous

all of your opinions are wrong, x video game is better than the one currently being discussed

Frostee

Added IGN rewind for it. ALSO, quit with the hate, it is rather annoying for some people.

Paintcheck

Well stop liking shitty games and you wouldn't offended by it.  8)

PacMan502

....Call of Duty forever....fuck Battlefeild...

jaik

MW2 is actually better than MW1 multiplayer-wise.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Paintcheck

You are trying to say that the CoD game WITHOUT dedicated servers is better than ones with them? Don't forget the broken killstreaks and rampant hacking.

Tom

Call of duty now-a-days has no strategy, and the storyline is no longer "You are a soldier in a bigger war" sort of storyline its geared toward "YOu are a suppah 1337 operative who has suppah reflexes and kills the enemy leader in some badass bukake way!" or are really linear. Also. . .

Any questions?
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

irondeity

I wont be surprised if MW3 sucks as bad as MW2 in the multiplayer standpoint. After the tragedy thatw as MW2, Ive lost any and all faith in the Call of Duty franchise.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Steel

They have hardley pioneered anything new and original cept release the same rubbish every year, and with multiplayer dominated by 10 year olds who's screaching little voices make my ears bleed, I'll stick to my battlefield simulators like VBS2, ArmA 2 etc and play with people my own age, and for this reason, I will not spend another pound on a COD game. It died at number MW1 for me.

Knife_cz

Tom and Paintcheck..I agree with your every word.

Bl★ck Star

Only CoD 1,2 and 4 were good games ...

jaik

Quote from: Paintcheck on 16-05-2011

You are trying to say that the CoD game WITHOUT dedicated servers is better than ones with them? Don't forget the broken killstreaks and rampant hacking.

I prefer CoD without dedi servers, they didn't really contribute much except limits and (dumb)mods.
Killstreaks aren't broken and cheating was always the same in every cod game.
I really don't see how can you judge it when you clearly never played it.

lolKieck

For me, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 was too dependant on reflex, which ruined the whole fun. Get killed in Favela every single time you try to run around. Have fun.
On a side note, could you stop whining at the consoles, not their bad that much more games are sunday-players friendly, I bet it'd happen with PC even when PS3 and X360 wouldn't come out.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Paintcheck

Quote from: Jake on 17-05-2011
Quote from: Paintcheck on 16-05-2011

I prefer CoD without dedi servers, they didn't really contribute much except limits and (dumb)mods.
Killstreaks aren't broken and cheating was always the same in every cod game.
I really don't see how can you judge it when you clearly never played it.

Dedicated servers make things not lag horribly. Getting 25 kills to insta win the game removes all emphasis from teamwork at all since one really good player can singlehandedly win the game (or one blatantly hacking one). I've never seen hacking in COD1, 2, or 4, I have seen youtube vid after youtube vid showing ridiculous hackers all over the place and horrible lag from people who are picked to host and don't have their shit set up properly to do it (ie ports not forwarded, not having a powerful enough machine to host and play, etc). Plus I HATE playing "Pray for your favorite map", another thing dedicated servers avoid by letting you see which map the server is running before you join.

And then of course there is the fact that the best weapon in the game is the knife in your offhand because of your ability to run like a cheetah and teleport to players to knife them for an instakill even when said player is shooting at you. You call that "balanced"? You either have no standards (which must be nice since you can play all of the shit Activision and other companies pass off as "games" these days), are a fanboy (which means you will never admit your previous franchise is the steaming pile of shit it is), or are trolling (I'm leaning toward this one). Either way I don't think you're going to convince anyone of anything. 

Turkey

MAKE IT STOP. I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH THE WHOLE RUSSIAN ATTACK USA SHIT. My god

I wish they would make a better COD3 and stop with this stupid shit.

deluxulous

Quote from: Paintcheck on 17-05-2011
your opinion is wrong

tac knifers are invincible

okay

Thanatos

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

jaik

Quote from: Paintcheck on 17-05-2011
Dedicated servers make things not lag horribly. Getting 25 kills to insta win the game removes all emphasis from teamwork at all since one really good player can singlehandedly win the game (or one blatantly hacking one). I've never seen hacking in COD1, 2, or 4, I have seen youtube vid after youtube vid showing ridiculous hackers all over the place and horrible lag from people who are picked to host and don't have their shit set up properly to do it (ie ports not forwarded, not having a powerful enough machine to host and play, etc). Plus I HATE playing "Pray for your favorite map", another thing dedicated servers avoid by letting you see which map the server is running before you join.

And then of course there is the fact that the best weapon in the game is the knife in your offhand because of your ability to run like a cheetah and teleport to players to knife them for an instakill even when said player is shooting at you. You call that "balanced"? You either have no standards (which must be nice since you can play all of the shit Activision and other companies pass off as "games" these days), are a fanboy (which means you will never admit your previous franchise is the steaming pile of shit it is), or are trolling (I'm leaning toward this one). Either way I don't think you're going to convince anyone of anything. 

No. It depends on the dedicated server and the listen server. There never was any teamwork in CoD. If you see videos where people cheat, that doesn't mean that it's like this in every lobby. If other people are good at using the knife, doesn't mean that everyone is. I can't knife for shit for example(not even with the help of commando). Now I have to admit you're spitting absolute bs. I have my own standards and preferences. If I don't like other games, doesn't mean that I have "NO" standards. It means that the way I prefer to play a game is different than yours.

Paintcheck

Well I guess if you like it that's all that matters, I just can't figure out why.