Call Of Duty: Black Ops

Started by Zstan, 19-05-2010

Zstan

Call of Duty: Black Ops - World Premiere Uncut Trailer

Let me spoil the entire game for you, ready?

Mission 1: Save a scientist
Mission 2: Escape a dropzone
Mission 3: Gun an airplaine.
Mission 4: Defuse a bomb.
Mission 5: Car chase.
Mission 6: Showdown with final boss and his endless supply of respawning bad guys.

My opinion: FUCKING GAY.

Steel

So far what i have heard:
This has a ridiculous story line, and to all CoD fanboys: Play a real game please.

£50 for 4 hours of gameplay?
No thanks.

Assassinator

What was ODST?  The only reason I was going to even buy ODST was about May 3rd when Reach Beta was opening up. This is Call of Duty's ODST for all the fans to waste money on a cheap product and boost their money.

Lucidius

ODST was better then Halo 3 it's self.

This won't be.

Don't compare.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Assassinator

ODST IS Halo 3... lol.

Lucidius

Quote from: Assassinator on 20-05-2010
ODST IS Halo 3... lol.

It's Halo 3, but minus the stupid godmode suit, being a raging action hero and cocks.

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Hotstarr

MW2 is 90 American Dollars, if you include the TWO map packs. Why should anyone pay that much money for a game that isn't even pay to play? How is this game even going to be any better, if not worse?

Bucky

Modern Warfare 2 in my opinion was amazing and worth every penny, I bought the prestige edition because I just had the money to and was like, "What the hell, I want some NVGs." But Black Ops seems a bit too much, not as far as the actual game its self goes, that may be under done but I feel they should hold off on this.

Ive also heard its coming out Nov. 11 2010 wich I belive is either the day Mw2 came out or a day before...

OBrian

Is this supposed to be the sequal to MW2? As in countinuing the storyline I mean.. cuz MW2 storyline was badass. Very well written, only game I know that beats it is Kotor. And everyone knows that Kotor is absolutely bawse.

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

Plunger

Quote from: NikkoBlob on 21-05-2010
Modern Warfare 2 in my opinion was amazing and worth every penny, I bought the prestige edition because I just had the money to and was like, "What the hell, I want some NVGs." But Black Ops seems a bit too much, not as far as the actual game its self goes, that may be under done but I feel they should hold off on this.

Ive also heard its coming out Nov. 11 2010 wich I belive is either the day Mw2 came out or a day before...
Stop right there, and just let me point out all the things wrong with that paragraph.

1.) You bought night vision goggles from a video game company.
2.) You payed money for night vision goggles from a video game company.
3.) Video Game Company
4.) Everyone in MW2 jacks off to much, as proof from duel wielding shotguns.
5.) We're supposed to believe the army that can afford high tech equipment is supplying their troops with WW2 guns?
6.) The AK-47 contrary to popular belief if not the best assult rifle on earth, why is it unlocked last. (I do my research before proving people wrong.)
7.) A small rebel army has access to nuclear weapons.
8.) The winning team responds to their good fortune by killing everyone in the surrounding area with a weapon of mass destruction.
9.) Main character has a Mohawk.
10.) More then half the main characters die, what happened to being a main character.
11.) We're supposed to believe two british SAS's agents can take out an entire base of highly trained special ops agents.
12.) If you hide behind cover the blood will eventually wash off you face making your polio go away.
13.) An old man in prison for a couple of years instantly knows how to hack an EMP submarine.
14.) A fifty caliber rifle can be fired with perfect accuracy, and almost no recoil.
15.) The world war 2 shotgun is one of the best in the game.
16.) The army only gives air support to people who kill enough enemies.
17.) The terrorists have Nukes, and EMP's.

QuoteIs this supposed to be the sequal to MW2? As in countinuing the storyline I mean.. cuz MW2 storyline was badass. Very well written, only game I know that beats it is Kotor. And everyone knows that Kotor is absolutely bawse.

1.) If by badass you mean impossible.
2.) How can a game taking place in Vietnam be a sequel to Modern Warfare.
3.) Why are you insulting Kotor?
4.) Very well written? A secret task force is made, that hires people from around the world, to fight the russians, who eventually take over the white house, which ends in the general of the US army going rouge, killing everyone in the task force, and then finally being killed by a grandpa, and silent protagonist, and ends in the two people not even dieing.

Did I miss something?

Steel

Quote from: Plunger on 23-05-2010
Quote from: NikkoBlob on 21-05-2010

Stop right there, and just let me point out all the things wrong with that paragraph.

1.) You bought night vision goggles from a video game company.
2.) You payed money for night vision goggles from a video game company.
3.) Video Game Company
4.) Everyone in MW2 jacks off to much, as proof from duel wielding shotguns.
5.) We're supposed to believe the army that can afford high tech equipment is supplying their troops with WW2 guns?
6.) The AK-47 contrary to popular belief if not the best assult rifle on earth, why is it unlocked last. (I do my research before proving people wrong.)
7.) A small rebel army has access to nuclear weapons.
8.) The winning team responds to their good fortune by killing everyone in the surrounding area with a weapon of mass destruction.
9.) Main character has a Mohawk.
10.) More then half the main characters die, what happened to being a main character.
11.) We're supposed to believe two british SAS's agents can take out an entire base of highly trained special ops agents.
12.) If you hide behind cover the blood will eventually wash off you face making your polio go away.
13.) An old man in prison for a couple of years instantly knows how to hack an EMP submarine.
14.) A fifty caliber rifle can be fired with perfect accuracy, and almost no recoil.
15.) The world war 2 shotgun is one of the best in the game.
16.) The army only gives air support to people who kill enough enemies.
17.) The terrorists have Nukes, and EMP's.

QuoteIs this supposed to be the sequal to MW2? As in countinuing the storyline I mean.. cuz MW2 storyline was badass. Very well written, only game I know that beats it is Kotor. And everyone knows that Kotor is absolutely bawse.

4.) Very well written? A secret task force is made, that hires people from around the world, to fight the russians, who eventually take over the white house, which ends in the general of the US army going rouge, killing everyone in the task force, and then finally being killed by a grandpa, and silent protagonist, and ends in the two people not even dieing.

Did I miss something?

So fucking true...
Very well said plunger.
CoD is only for fanboys.

Wake

For those of you who got the prestige edition:

Assassinator

Hotstarr

Quote from: Wake on 23-05-2010
For those of you who got the prestige edition:

Yet more hard proof that Activision just plain sucks.

Steel

Theres a solution to this.
ArmA 2.

Celtic

MW2 downright disappointed me, but WaW was even worse.  The people making this game are the same people that made WaW.

Steel

CoD series?
Good up until the 3rd, 1st and 2nd are great.

Plunger

Quote from: The Jackal on 24-05-2010
CoD series?
Good up until the 3rd, 1st and 2nd are great.

I agree completely, the first, and second were amazing.

OBrian

Did I miss something?

Where in there did I insult Kotor? I said it had the best storyline next to Kotor, so try reading instead of twisting my words. Secondly its not impossible, I beat it on the hardest difficulty the first week it released. And thirdly, the storyline is much more in-depth then that, if you bothered to understand it. Entire East coast of USA destroyed? UN collapses? World War 3? NUCLEAR WEAPONS dropped? Invasion of USA? Government corruption? Its very detailed and well -written.

Characters - Stalker RP

Hotstarr

Quote from: OBrian on 26-05-2010

Did I miss something?

Where in there did I insult Kotor? I said it had the best storyline next to Kotor, so try reading instead of twisting my words. Secondly its not impossible, I beat it on the hardest difficulty the first week it released. And thirdly, the storyline is much more in-depth then that, if you bothered to understand it. Entire East coast of USA destroyed? UN collapses? World War 3? NUCLEAR WEAPONS dropped? Invasion of USA? Government corruption? Its very detailed and well -written.

That description of MW2's story is even miles better than the actual story itself.

Lucidius

"Where in there did I insult Kotor?"

It's like saying KOTOR's story line is 2nd best to a pile of shit.

Basically what Plunger and everyone with half a brain is getting at

KOTOR's story isn't even _the best_, it's pretty good but the reason KOTOR is good is the way it was told.

Same cannot be said about MW2. I remember getting off of work, and being backed up in traffic because I was across the street from a game store. Fanboys waving copies of MW2 around out of their windows while putting on their cool faces. Srsly, fucking moronic..

Last paragraph speaks volumes about how good the actual game is.

Before a game is released, there is no gameplay (Other then VERY carefully selected clips of gameplay) therefore any game that sells purely from pre-release hype is bound to be mediocre garbage meant to be gobbled up by the masses.

My Profile[/b][/size]

OBrian

Quote from: Lucidius on 26-05-2010
"Where in there did I insult Kotor?"

It's like saying KOTOR's story line is 2nd best to a pile of shit.

Basically what Plunger and everyone with half a brain is getting at

KOTOR's story isn't even _the best_, it's pretty good but the reason KOTOR is good is the way it was told.

Same cannot be said about MW2. I remember getting off of work, and being backed up in traffic because I was across the street from a game store. Fanboys waving copies of MW2 around out of their windows while putting on their cool faces. Srsly, fucking moronic..

Last paragraph speaks volumes about how good the actual game is.

Before a game is released, there is no gameplay (Other then VERY carefully selected clips of gameplay) therefore any game that sells purely from pre-release hype is bound to be mediocre garbage meant to be gobbled up by the masses.

Wrong. I said its the best storyline NEXT TO KOTOR meaning Kotor is #1. Learn english please.

Characters - Stalker RP

Lucidius

I know what you said.

Your saying KOTOR is relativly close to a piece of shit.

Any cold war paranoid could crap out something close to MW2.

My Profile[/b][/size]

Steel

Come on guys...
We have already established CoD is a load of shit.
Fanboys: Get over it.

Assassinator

It's not THAT bad. But it's not THAT great. You can get something better for sixty dollars.